ALL-WEATHER TOURING JACKET
This is an amazingly versatile jacket. It is a windproof textile jacket for cool days, but fold down the inner windproof panels on the chest and back; open the full length arm vents and side torso vents, and you have maximum air flow on hot days. An additional removable zip out H20 Blok waterproof liner means you can handle wet weather, and the included removable thermal EverHeat liner keeps you warm when it gets cold. SAS-TEC CE certified viscoelastic armor is used in the shoulders and elbows. From touring in cold wet climates, to commuting in hot humid places, the Yosemite jacket will handle it all. 500 denier nylon main body material, with 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- All critical seams are Exo-Stitch Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Heavy duty mesh ventilation areas on chest and entire back panel
- Zip-down wind blocking panels, torso vents and full-length arm vents can be adjusted for optimal air flow
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, two chest pockets , one large cargo pocket on rear, and one internal waterproof pocket in liner
- New CE certified Sas-Tec armor with molded hook and loop at elbows for infinite adjustability
- SAS-TEC CE certified armor at shoulders
- PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 SAS-TEC protector
- Ample use of NightViz reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- Removable full sleeve H2O Blok waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve EverHeat thermal liner
- Compatible with optional Kidney Belt (sold separately)
- 8€? #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting Jacket to pants
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Dakar Jacket
FINALLY a trick dirt oriented jacket from Klim!! This NEW, lightweight design is MUCH more flexible on and off the bike than previous versions. Greatly improved fabric spec makes this nice and light, and the streamlined fit and increased ventilation make it a serious choice for demanding off-road and dual-sport rides. SHELL/CONSTRUCTION• HIGHLY ...
Klim Carlsbad Jacket
The Carlsbad Jacket has been redesigned, built to an even higher standard from the chassis of the proven, highly mobile predecessor. It is the best Klim jacket for more aggressive Adventure riding, or dual sport. Engineered for excellent mobility and comfort when riding, the Carlsbad features dramatically improved core and arm ventilation, great...
Klim Induction Jacket
Gen 3 Klim Induction Jacket. This mesh jacket was created for riders who need the function of a premium, fully-ventilated mesh jacket without compromising the protective qualities found typically in heavier textile jackets. Constructed with proprietary KLIM KARBONITE MESH Technology which yields a final highly-flexible material that is up to 7...
Klim Badlands Pro Jacket
The Badlands Pro Jacket and Pant from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring jackets. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and spec'ing the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim jacket we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flagship Adventure Ra...
Klim Revener Jacket
Adventure begins when plans go awry. The test is all that's left. It's what you seek. In the end it's always the same; your bike takes you there, and the Revener brings you back. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY TIMELESS MILITARY-SPEC SYLING MULTI-SPORT FUNCTIONALITY GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY HIGHLY DURABLE AND BREATHABLE ...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket
This Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket is the best Firstgear jacket in a long, long time. It just feels right, with that perfect blend of rugged feel and excellent comfort. It has cutting edge features, including a nylon-shell exterior bonded with a waterproof-breathable laminate, meaning the outer shell is the waterproof layer (not an inner liner). ...
100% waterproof, 210- denier Hypertex 120-gram polyester insulation Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs Cargo storage pockets Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
Klim Marrakesh Jacket CE Certified
The Klim Marrakesh Jacket is now CE certified. The Marrakesh is engineered to excel in a wide temperature range while providing the highest degree of comfort and durability. With a perfect combination of ventilation and abrasion resistant materials, the Marrakesh is KLIMs most comfortable motorcycle jacket. 1000D CORDURA STRETCH WOVEN FABRIC C...
Klim Baja S4 Jacket
The Baja S4 Jacket is the most impressive Klim product to come along in quite a while. Featuring extensive 4-way stretch zones and durable Schoeller Dynatec nylon mesh – specially mapped with a lightweight liner for unrestricted airflow – the Baja S4 delivers thorough comfort for hot weather adventure riding. Engineered with excellent flexibilit...
Motonation Pursang Jacket
The Pursang Jacket from Motonation is a great jacket and an absolute BOMBER Deal. Featuring tons of vents, nice, heavy fabric, built in armor, it is the most feature-heavy jacket at this price point. Multiple intake vents with zippered closures: 4 in the chest and shoulder area, 2 vents in the upper arms and 2-way sleeve zippers for maximum ai...
Klim Latitude Jacket
Gen 4 (counting the Latitude Misano iteration) of the Klim Latitude Jacket. The Latitude is a nice combination of value and tech. Thanks to its new relaxed fit, durable and weatherproof GORE-TEX fabrics, integrated armor system and cargo capacity, the Latitude Jacket is now more versatile, more functional, more rider-friendly. New Features: - Ne...
Klim Artemis Womens Jacket
The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure riders, the all-new Artemis combines KLIMs renowned apparel technology and functionality into a custom-engineered piece for women. GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY KARBONITE RIPSTOP OVERLAYS IN THE ELBOWS AND SHOULDERS ADJUSTAB...