ALL-WEATHER TOURING JACKET
This is an amazingly versatile jacket. It is a windproof textile jacket for cool days, but fold down the inner windproof panels on the chest and back; open the full length arm vents and side torso vents, and you have maximum air flow on hot days. An additional removable zip out H20 Blok waterproof liner means you can handle wet weather, and the included removable thermal EverHeat liner keeps you warm when it gets cold. SAS-TEC CE certified viscoelastic armor is used in the shoulders and elbows. From touring in cold wet climates, to commuting in hot humid places, the Yosemite jacket will handle it all. 500 denier nylon main body material, with 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- All critical seams are Exo-Stitch Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Heavy duty mesh ventilation areas on chest and entire back panel
- Zip-down wind blocking panels, torso vents and full-length arm vents can be adjusted for optimal air flow
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, two chest pockets , one large cargo pocket on rear, and one internal waterproof pocket in liner
- New CE certified Sas-Tec armor with molded hook and loop at elbows for infinite adjustability
- SAS-TEC CE certified armor at shoulders
- PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 SAS-TEC protector
- Ample use of NightViz reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- Removable full sleeve H2O Blok waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve EverHeat thermal liner
- Compatible with optional Kidney Belt (sold separately)
- 8€? #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting Jacket to pants
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Induction Jacket
Gen 3 Klim Induction Jacket. This mesh jacket was created for riders who need the function of a premium, fully-ventilated mesh jacket without compromising the protective qualities found typically in heavier textile jackets. Constructed with proprietary KLIM KARBONITE MESH Technology which yields a final highly-flexible material that is up to 7...
Klim Carlsbad Jacket
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear all while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kid...
100% waterproof, 210- denier Hypertex 120-gram polyester insulation Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs Cargo storage pockets Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket
This Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket is the best Firstgear jacket in a long, long time. It just feels right, with that perfect blend of rugged feel and excellent comfort. It has cutting edge features, including a nylon-shell exterior bonded with a waterproof-breathable laminate, meaning the outer shell is the waterproof layer (not an inner liner). ...
Firstgear Mesh Tex Jacket
With a focus on moving air around you on hot days, the Mesh Tex has become a summer favorite for all riders. Relaxed fit in a waist-cut package means there is a size to fit most riders looking to keep cool and still have proper protection. A favorite of many riders across disciplines, the Mesh Tex jacket moves a lot of air to keep you cool on th...
Klim Revener Jacket
Adventure begins when plans go awry. The test is all that's left. It's what you seek. In the end it's always the same; your bike takes you there, and the Revener brings you back. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY TIMELESS MILITARY-SPEC SYLING MULTI-SPORT FUNCTIONALITY GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY HIGHLY DURABLE AND BREATHABLE ...
Klim Badlands Pro Jacket
The brand new Gen 3 Badlands Pro Jacket and Pant from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring jackets. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and spec'ing the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim jacket we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flags...
Klim Dakar Jacket
Introducing the new pinnacle product in the Dakar product family, the Dakar Jacket. We set out to create the ultimate, ultra-durable, weather-resistant off-road jacket that is designed to tackle one of the most grueling motorcycle race in the world, the Dakar Rally€¦ or deflect an onslaught of abuse from your local single track or dual-sport adv...
Klim Artemis Womens Jacket
KLIM’s Artemis Adventure Gear - Limitless Adventure This female-specific adventure motorcycling gear was designed by KLIM's most talented female product developers to build the perfect, dirt-worthy, limitless adventure set of women’s riding gear. The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure r...
Klim Traverse Jacket
The KLIM Traverse line is the benchmark for waterproof enduro and dual sport gear. Still unmatched for durability and function, Traverse is the one solution trail and dual-sport riders can count on to be truly, completely waterproof in the most miserable conditions. This latest Traverse receives an redesign featuring a refined fit, updated refle...
Klim Marrakesh Jacket
The Klim Marrakesh Jacket is engineered to excel in a wide temperature range while providing the highest degree of comfort and durability. With a perfect combination of ventilation and abrasion resistant materials, the Marrakesh is KLIM’s most comfortable motorcycle jacket. 1 - COMFORTABLE IN WIDE RANGE OF WARMER ENVIRONMENTS WITH EXTREME BREATH...
Scorpion Yuma Jacket
MEN'S MESH TOURING JACKET The Yuma jacket is an extremely ventilated, yet durable mesh touring jacket. The chassis of this jacket is 500 denier nylon. Abrasion zones are 1680 denier nylon. The large mesh panels in key areas are made out of a 250 denier with two different weave types to assure maximum ventilation. A moisture wicking, breathable p...