ALL-WEATHER TOURING PANTS
Well ventilated mid weight Touring or Adventure riding pants for a wide range of climates. Made of 500D nylon main material and 1680D nylon reinforcement zones in the seat and knees for durability. Large vents on the front of thighs allow cool air to enter, and smaller vents on the back of thighs allow hot air to exit. Two large thigh cargo pockets and two hand pockets. New SAS-TEC CE certified armor with molded Velcro at knees for infinite adjustability. Removable waterproof AirGuard liner is included for when the weather gets nasty.
- 500 denier nylon main material with heavy duty 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones at knees and seat
- Adjustable vents on front and rear of thigh for flow through ventilation
- All critical seams are Exo-Stich Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Two large cargo pockets thighs, and two front hand pockets
- New SAS-TEC viscoelastic CE certified armor with molded Velcro at knees for infinite adjustability
- Pockets with PE foam at hips can be upgraded with SAS-TEC CE certified armor for extra protection
- NightViz reflective on thighs and lower legs for nighttime visibility
- Removable H2O Blok waterproof / windproof liner
- Large Velcro adjustment areas at bottom of cuff
- 8€? #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting Jacket to pants
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Carlsbad Pant
The Carlsbad is the essential ADV suit for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability. A great suit for dirt oriented ADV riders, the Carlsbad is highly mobile, highly vented and athletic, while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to h...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Pants
These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed. The Kili is designed to be worn either as an overpant or a standalone pant. It uses a ...
Firstgear Kathmandu Pants
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders' and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Fully removable full, salopette style suspenders D3O armor at knees and hips Removable insulated liner Sueded exterior in...
Klim Badlands Pro Pant
The brand new Gen 3 Badlands Pro Pant and Jacket from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring gear. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and spec'ing the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim suit we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flagship A...
Scorpion Yukon Pants
MEN'S WATERPROOF BREATHABLE LAMINATE ADVENTURE PANTS River Crossings. Knee-deep mud. Eleven days of solid rain. The Yukon is designed for adventure. Developed for anything Mother Nature can throw at you, the waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry laminated membrane has been carefully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof and windproof on the outsid...
Klim Carlsbad Pant Sale
Klim Carlsbad Pants SALE - Customer returns, brand new, perfect condition, but minus packaging. Limited availability, get 'em before they are GONE. The Carlsbad is the essential ADV suit for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability. A great suit for dirt oriented ADV riders, the Carlsbad is ...
Klim Traverse Pant
The KLIM Traverse line is the benchmark for waterproof enduro and dual sport gear. For enduro / off road / dual sport gear that is waterproof - TRULY waterproof - the Traverse is unmatched by anything available, period. The Traverse is not only waterproof, it is also unmatched for durability and function. The Klim Traverse is the one solution ri...
Klim Artemis Womens Pant
KLIM’s Artemis Adventure Gear - Limitless AdventureThis female-specific adventure motorcycling gear was designed by KLIM's most talented female product developers to build the perfect, dirt-worthy, limitless adventure set of women’s riding gear.The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure ride...
Scorpion Maia Pants
ELEGANT WOMEN'S RIDING PANTS Made to accompany the Maia Jacket, these lightweight ventilated pants feature durable 600D poly fabric at the knees, seat and lower legs, accordion stretch panels at the rear hem, stretch fabric in the hips and two waist adjustment tabs for a perfect fit. SAS-TEC CE certified knee pads and NightViz reflective on knee...
Firstgear HT Overpants
Rider-defined fit lines provide superior comfort in the riding position. Extended side zippers for simple, on and off Articulated knees with fit-adjustable CE-approved armor Removable-and stowable insulated liner pockets with YKK rubberized zippers Adjustable side waist tabs for a custom fit 10" conjunction zipper for jacket connection Heat-r...
Klim Savanna Pant
Klim Savanna Pant - the most durable, functional and comfortable women’s off-road riding pant. Engineered for a womens shape, they fit - and look - great. Durable Cordura fabrics .Adjustable ventilation, convenient pocket, over-the-boot comfort. DURABLE, CONTROLLED VENTILATION OVER-THE-BOOT OFF-ROAD PANT TWO LARGE ADJUSTABLE YKK®-ZIPPERED THIGH...
Klim Latitude Pant
Comfortably combining weatherproof, cargo, armor and comfort systems into a robust touring pant, the Latitude Pant begs to be challenged on your next tour. Built with real toughness but refined for a great fit on a multitude of bike and body types, KLIM®’s Latitude series truly welcomes all comers, from cruiser to sport-tourer, long-distance to...