MEN'S WATERPROOF BREATHABLE LAMINATE ADVENTURE JACKET
River Crossings. Knee-deep mud. Eleven days of solid rain. The Yukon is designed for adventure. Developed for anything Mother Nature can throw at you, the waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry laminated membrane has been carefully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof and windproof on the outside€¦no additional interior liner needed. Made to handle droves of abuse, the exterior of the jacket is a rugged combination of 500-denier nylon in the main body and heavy-duty 1680-denier nylon on the forearms, elbows, and shoulders. Whatever you throw at it, the Yukon shrugs off harsh conditions and begs for more... But when the weather turns nice and the sun starts beating down, the Yukon transforms into an air-pumping, heatevacuating, climate-controlling beast. Massive vents on the forearms, biceps, lats, upper back, and kidneys can be cranked open for extreme ventilation. Nine external pockets and four internal mesh pockets take care of your storage needs. And what would an adventure be without the need for impact protection? Premium SAS-TEC viscoelastic armor in the shoulders, elbows, back and chest provide comfortable protection exactly where you want it. This is maximum protection and versatility, the Yukon sets a new bar for what adventurous motorcyclists should expect from their gear.
- Exo-Dry main chassis: a 100% polyamide woven fabric of approximately 500-denier and a 3 layer laminate with 10,000mm waterproofness and 5,000 g/ cm2 breathability
- Abrasion zones are nylon filament yarns woven to a 1680 denier that survives over 6000 cycles of ASDM D 3884 Taber method
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress/critical areas
- Nine external pockets, four of which are waterproof. Two internal mesh pockets, one internal mesh map pocket, and one hidden passport pocket
- Four enormous arm vents, two side-lateral vents, one large rear shoulder vent, and two back torso vents
- Four arm-adjustment straps, wrist closures, and two waist adjustment straps
- All zippers are YKK urethane coated with Black Oxide treatment to resist corrosion
- SAS-TEC CE certified armor is used in elbows, shoulders, chest and back
- Adjustable elbow armor due to molded velcro hook on pads and loop inside pockets
- Compression molded vertically adjustable Kidney Belt is integrated and included
- NightViz retro reflective material on shoulders, front and rear of torso, and back of neck
- Nappa calf leather trim on regular collar, neoprene trim at wrists and on removable storm collar
- Liner is moisture wicking polyester mesh and taffeta at key wear areas
- 8€? Jacket to Pant #5 YKK zipper
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Carlsbad Jacket
The Carlsbad is the essential ADV suit for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability. A great suit for dirt oriented ADV riders, the Carlsbad is highly mobile, highly vented and athletic, while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to h...
Klim Induction Jacket
Gen 3 Klim Induction Jacket. This mesh jacket was created for riders who need the function of a premium, fully-ventilated mesh jacket without compromising the protective qualities found typically in heavier textile jackets. Constructed with proprietary KLIM KARBONITE MESH Technology which yields a final highly-flexible material that is up to 7...
Klim Dakar Jacket
FINALLY a trick dirt oriented jacket from Klim!! This NEW, lightweight design is MUCH more flexible on and off the bike than previous versions. Greatly improved fabric spec makes this nice and light, and the streamlined fit and increased ventilation make it a serious choice for demanding off-road and dual-sport rides. SHELL/CONSTRUCTION• HIGHLY ...
Klim Badlands Pro Jacket
The Badlands Pro Jacket and Pant from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring jackets. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and spec'ing the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim jacket we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flagship Adventure Ra...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket
This Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket is the best Firstgear jacket in a long, long time. It just feels right, with that perfect blend of rugged feel and excellent comfort. It has cutting edge features, including a nylon-shell exterior bonded with a waterproof-breathable laminate, meaning the outer shell is the waterproof layer (not an inner liner). ...
Klim Revener Jacket
Adventure begins when plans go awry. The test is all that's left. It's what you seek. In the end it's always the same; your bike takes you there, and the Revener brings you back. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY TIMELESS MILITARY-SPEC SYLING MULTI-SPORT FUNCTIONALITY GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY HIGHLY DURABLE AND BREATHABLE ...
100% waterproof, 210- denier Hypertex 120-gram polyester insulation Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs Cargo storage pockets Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
Firstgear Mesh Tex Jacket
With a focus on moving air around you on hot days, the Mesh Tex has become a summer favorite for all riders. Relaxed fit in a waist-cut package means there is a size to fit most riders looking to keep cool and still have proper protection. A favorite of many riders across disciplines, the Mesh Tex jacket moves a lot of air to keep you cool on th...
Klim Traverse Jacket
The KLIM Traverse line is the benchmark for waterproof enduro and dual sport gear. Still unmatched for durability and function, Traverse is the one solution trail and dual-sport riders can count on to be truly, completely waterproof in the most miserable conditions. This latest Traverse receives an redesign featuring a refined fit, updated refle...
Klim Artemis Womens Jacket
This female-specific adventure motorcycling gear was designed by KLIM's most talented female product developers to build the perfect, dirt-worthy, limitless adventure set of womens riding gear. The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure riders, the all-new Artemis combines KLIMs renowned ap...
Motonation Pursang Jacket
The Pursang Jacket from Motonation is a great jacket and an absolute BOMBER Deal. Featuring tons of vents, nice, heavy fabric, built in armor, it is the most feature-heavy jacket at this price point. Multiple intake vents with zippered closures: 4 in the chest and shoulder area, 2 vents in the upper arms and 2-way sleeve zippers for maximum ai...
Klim Latitude Jacket
Gen 4 (counting the Latitude Misano iteration) of the Klim Latitude Jacket. The Latitude is a nice combination of value and tech. Thanks to its new relaxed fit, durable and weatherproof GORE-TEX fabrics, integrated armor system and cargo capacity, the Latitude Jacket is now more versatile, more functional, more rider-friendly. New Features: - Ne...