MEN'S WATERPROOF BREATHABLE LAMINATE ADVENTURE PANTS
River Crossings. Knee-deep mud. Eleven days of solid rain. The Yukon is designed for adventure. Developed for anything Mother Nature can throw at you, the waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry laminated membrane has been carefully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof and windproof on the outside€¦no additional interior liner needed. Made to handle droves of abuse, the exterior of the jacket is a rugged combination of 500-denier nylon in the main body and heavy-duty 1680-denier nylon on the knees and buttucks. Whatever you throw at it, the Yukon shrugs off harsh conditions and begs for more... But when the weather turns nice and the sun starts beating down, the Yukon transforms into an air-pumping, heat evacuating, climate-controlling beast. Premium SAS-TEC viscoelastic knee armor provides comfortable protection exactly where you want it. This is maximum protection and versatility, the Yukon sets a new bar for what adventurous motorcyclists should expect from their gear.
- Exo-Dry main chassis: a 100% polyamide woven fabric of approximately 500-denier and a 3 layer laminate with 10,000mm waterproofness and 5,000 g/ cm2 breathability
- Abrasion zones are nylon filament yarns woven to a 1680 denier that survives over 6000 cycles of ASDM D 3884 Taber method
- Exo-Stitch safety seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress/critical areas
- Two front hand pockets, two large thigh cargo pockets, one hidden money pocket in waistband
- Two adjustable hip vents and two adjustable rear thigh vents for flow through ventilation
- Two velcro waistband adjustment straps and elastic rear waistband
- Zippers are YKK urethane water resistant with Black Oxide treatment to resist corrosion
- SAS-TEC CE certified armor is used in knees and hips
- Adjustable knee armor due to molded velcro hook on pads and loop inside pockets
- NightViz retro reflective material on thighs and lower legs
- Top grain leather on inside of legs for heat and abrasion resistance
- Liner is moisture wicking polyester mesh and taffeta at key wear areas
- Hidden money pocket in waistband
- Bottom hem can be extended by 1.5€?
- 8€? Jacket to Pant #5 YKK zipper
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Carlsbad Pant
The Carlsbad is the essential ADV suit for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability. A great suit for dirt oriented ADV riders, the Carlsbad is highly mobile, highly vented and athletic, while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to h...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Pants
These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed. FIT: The Kili Pants fit about .25 - .5 size SMALLER than typical, order accordingly or...
Klim Badlands Pro Pant
The Badlands Pro Pant and Jacket from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring gear. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and spec'ing the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim suit we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flagship Adventure Rally, ...
Firstgear Kathmandu Pants
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders' and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Fully removable full, salopette style suspenders D3O armor at knees and hips Removable insulated liner Sueded exterior in...
Motonation Phantom Tourventure Pants
These are a typical GREAT Atomic-Moto find: a rugged, well vented, versatile dual sport and light ADV pant. Perfect for riders on 250cc - 650cc bikes, the Motonation Phantom is not a household name like Klim, but the feature set and price are great. Phantoms are made with rugged 600 Denier polyester, with additional reinforcements on the knees. ...
Klim Traverse Pant
The KLIM Traverse line is the benchmark for waterproof enduro and dual sport gear. For enduro / off road / dual sport gear that is waterproof - TRULY waterproof - the Traverse is unmatched by anything available, period. The Traverse is not only waterproof, it is also unmatched for durability and function. The Klim Traverse is the one solution ri...
Klim Latitude Pant
Comfortably combining weatherproof, cargo, armor and comfort systems into a robust touring pant, the Latitude Pant begs to be challenged on your next tour. Built with real toughness but refined for a great fit on a multitude of bike and body types, KLIM®’s Latitude series truly welcomes all comers, from cruiser to sport-tourer, long-distance to...
Klim Artemis Womens Pant
This female-specific adventure motorcycling gear was designed by KLIM's most talented female product developers to build the perfect, dirt-worthy, limitless adventure set of women's riding gear.The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure riders, the all-new Artemis combines KLIMs renowned app...
Scorpion Maia Pants
ELEGANT WOMEN'S RIDING PANTS Made to accompany the Maia Jacket, these lightweight ventilated pants feature durable 600D poly fabric at the knees, seat and lower legs, accordion stretch panels at the rear hem, stretch fabric in the hips and two waist adjustment tabs for a perfect fit. SAS-TEC CE certified knee pads and NightViz reflective on knee...
Firstgear Heated Pants Liner
Designed to be worn in conjunction with any of our Heated Liner Jackets but can be worn alone. Used in conjunction with the Firstgear Heat-Troller, the Firstgear Heated Pants Liner is available in men's and women's sizing Form fitted to be worn close to the body for optimal heat transfer Flex panels and stretch action back allows non-binding fr...
Scorpion Yuma Pants
Scorpion Yuma Pants Whether you're going across a desert or across town, these are the companion pants to the Yuma Jacket for warm climates where maximum ventilation is required. The main body material is a 500D nylon, and abrasion zones are 1680D nylon for extra durability. Large mesh areas are located in strategic locations to keep you cool. T...
Klim Voyage Air Pant
The Klim Voyage Air Pant is a new, full mesh road pant. Featuring a high quality nylon mesh and d3o armor, KLIM proven durability, comfort, impact coverage and more intelligent features. mesh construction for maximum ventilation heavy abrasion and tear-resistant mil-spec derived Klim Karbonite nylon mesh built with rhino-stitch const...