MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WOMEN'S WATERPROOF TOURING JACKET
A form fitting, functional touring jacket for women who ride in all types of conditions and climates. Similar to our men's touring jackets in function, the difference is the fit and patterning. Large cargo pockets are internalized keeping with the refined external aesthetic of this jacket. Multiple vents with YKK zippers for warmer climates. Abundant NightViz reflective panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility. Adjustment straps at, waist, hem, and arms for secure fit. SAS-TEC viscoelastic CE certified armor at knees and shoulders. The Jacket comes with a removable EverHeat thermal liner as well as a removable AirGuard waterproof liner making this jacket suitable for all riding conditions.
- 500 denier nylon main body material, with two layers of 500 denier nylon on abrasion zones
- All critical seams are Exo-Stitch Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Multiple vents on forearms, biceps, shoulders, sides of torso, and upper back
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, a hidden Napoleon pocket at the waist and left sleeve
- Adjustment straps at waist, hips, biceps and wrists with for fit and adjustment
- SAS-TEC viscoelastic CE certified armor at elbows and shoulders
- 5PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 SAS-TEC protector
- Ample use of NightViz reflective on front and rear for increased nighttime visibility
- Internal waterproof pocket in liner
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve quilted EverHeat thermal liner with KwikWick moisture management
- 8€? #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Induction Jacket
Gen 3 Klim Induction Jacket. This mesh jacket was created for riders who need the function of a premium, fully-ventilated mesh jacket without compromising the protective qualities found typically in heavier textile jackets. Constructed with proprietary KLIM KARBONITE MESH Technology which yields a final highly-flexible material that is up to 7...
Klim Carlsbad Jacket
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear all while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kid...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket
This Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket is the Firstgear jacket in a long, long time. It just feels right, with that perfect blend of rugged feel and excellent comfort. It has cutting edge features, including a nylon-shell exterior bonded with a waterproof-breathable laminate, meaning the outer shell is the waterproof layer (not an inner liner). Best ...
Klim Revener Jacket
Adventure begins when plans go awry. The test is all that's left. It's what you seek. In the end it's always the same; your bike takes you there, and the Revener brings you back. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY TIMELESS MILITARY-SPEC SYLING MULTI-SPORT FUNCTIONALITY GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY HIGHLY DURABLE AND BREATHABLE ...
Klim Badlands Pro Jacket
The brand new Gen 3 Badlands Pro Jacket and Pant from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring jackets. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and spec'ing the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim jacket we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flags...
100% waterproof, 210- denier Hypertex 120-gram polyester insulation Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs Cargo storage pockets Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
Firstgear Mesh Tex Jacket
With a focus on moving air around you on hot days, the Mesh Tex has become a summer favorite for all riders. Relaxed fit in a waist-cut package means there is a size to fit most riders looking to keep cool and still have proper protection. A favorite of many riders across disciplines, the Mesh Tex jacket moves a lot of air to keep you cool on th...
Klim Artemis Womens Jacket
KLIM’s Artemis Adventure Gear - Limitless Adventure This female-specific adventure motorcycling gear was designed by KLIM's most talented female product developers to build the perfect, dirt-worthy, limitless adventure set of women’s riding gear. The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure r...
Klim Marrakesh Jacket
The Klim Marrakesh Jacket is engineered to excel in a wide temperature range while providing the highest degree of comfort and durability. With a perfect combination of ventilation and abrasion resistant materials, the Marrakesh is KLIM’s most comfortable motorcycle jacket. 1 - COMFORTABLE IN WIDE RANGE OF WARMER ENVIRONMENTS WITH EXTREME BREATH...
Scorpion Yuma Jacket
MEN'S MESH TOURING JACKET The Yuma jacket is an extremely ventilated, yet durable mesh touring jacket. The chassis of this jacket is 500 denier nylon. Abrasion zones are 1680 denier nylon. The large mesh panels in key areas are made out of a 250 denier with two different weave types to assure maximum ventilation. A moisture wicking, breathable p...
Klim Dakar Jacket
Introducing the new pinnacle product in the Dakar product family, the Dakar Jacket. We set out to create the ultimate, ultra-durable, weather-resistant off-road jacket that is designed to tackle one of the most grueling motorcycle race in the world, the Dakar Rally€¦ or deflect an onslaught of abuse from your local single track or dual-sport adv...
Klim Altitude Jacket
Klim Altitude Jacket - A true fully functional woman's motorcycle jacket. Klim meticulously developed the fit of the Altitude based on the feedback from hundreds of women. Featuring Gore-Tex waterproof construction, excellent d3o armor, and great venting, they have created a great premium, high function riding suit for women.Exterior Features - ...