Low profile, yet rich with high-performance features, the Sena 10R lets riders make hands-free phone calls, listen to music, get GPS directions, and have full-duplex intercom conversations with other riders in crystal-clear audio quality through the stereo Bluetooth® headset. Ultra slim and featherlight, it’s a particularly good choice for riders who want to concentrate on their riding technique and minimize fuss factor. The innovative Bluetooth® Handlebar Remote puts the controls where you can easily see and use them with a gloved hand, without interrupting the rhythm and safety of your ride.
- Four helmets can talk individually or together (Full Duplex)
- Intercom range up to 1/2 mile (open terrain/line of sight)
- Light weight and ultra slim profile – great for sport bike riders
- Universal Intercom – intercom with other brands
- Built-in FM Radio tuner, 10 station preset with auto scan
- Bluetooth 4.1 (latest 4th generation Bluetooth)
- Includes Bluetooth Handlebar Remote ($99 value)
- Talk time: 10 hours – Stand-by 8 days
- Pairing for mobile phone +GPS
- Voice prompts and Audio Booster
- Bluetooth pairing for two mobile phone for music and calls
- Bluetooth headset for Bluetooth GPS instructions and MP3
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Charge-on-the-Fly (can use while charging)
- Firmware upgrade-able for free for life (must register the unit)
- Two-year warranty
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Aspect 16 Avalanche Airbag Pak
Avalanche safety is tremendously important to us, and we understand the intensity of mountain riding better than anyone else. We saw the need for a durable, snowmobile-specific avalanche backpack. This brought us to industry-leading Alpride airbag technology, which we built into a compact backpack for mountain riders. The 16-liter Aspect pack is...
Klim Atlas 26 Avalanche Airbag Pak
We took industry-leading avalanche airbag technology and built it into a snowmobile-specific backpack for mountain riders. The 26-liter Atlas pack is designed around a multi-use electronic airbag system that is not affected by cold temperatures. Robust materials and construction prepare this pack for heavy powersports usage. Airbags help you flo...
Klim Backcountry Folding Saw
Great tool for serious trail and backcountry riders. Make short work of branches, blowdown, small logs, etc., or use it to cut wood for camping off the bike. Folds up to carry safely in your pack or saddlebag. Comes with paracord and has a built in whistle. SK5 HIGH CARBON STEEL BLADE AGGRESSIVE TEETH PATTERN FOR EFFICIENT CUTTING THUMB LOCK FO...
Klim PIEPS Shovel Escape
A multi-function tool for comprehensive backcountry use, the Escape is our top-of-the-line shovel and features two configurations: standard shovel and hoe mode. The ultra-durable construction and super compact design are ideal for both daily snow study and fast avalanche response.Compact telescoping shaft and durable anodized blade Shovel conver...
Klim PIEPS Jetforce 24L Tour Rider
The PIEPS JETFORCE is the first electronic avalanche airbag with jet-fan technology that only needs ambient air for inflation. JETFORCE is the result of the collaboration between PIEPS and Black Diamond, two leading innovators in snow safety. AUTOMATIC SELF-DIAGNOSIS The integrated PIEPS electronics perform a system check on every startup and ...
Klim PIEPS PRO Black BT Avalanche Beacon
With a smart transmitter that auto-adjusts the sending antenna to give searching beacons the best signal, a huge 60-meter circular range, and mark and scan function for multiple burial scenarios, the PIEPS DSP Pro Avalanche Beacon has all the cutting-edge features pros need.Designed for snowmobiler backcountry rider who regularly venture into se...
Klim PIEPS DSP Sport Avalanche Beacon
The PIEPS DSP Sport Avalanche Beacon is the go-to beacon for the everyday snowmobiling backcountry traveler, offering circular range, a smart transmitter, and three-antenna accuracy in an easy-to-use package. Simplified and streamlined yet outfitted with all the features needed for fast, accurate searches in the event of a slide, the PIEPS DSP S...
KLIM Back Country Probe
When seconds count, an avalanche probe needs to be ready in an instant and tough enough for motor sports abuse. KLIM’s aluminum probe is ready in an instant with a cable pull/lock that snaps the 3-meter pole’s sections together in seconds and it’s high-quality laser-etched depth gauge gives you quick visual confirmation immediately. HIGH-QUALIT...
KLIM Back Country Shovel System
Packing a serious punch to the face of backcountry survival situations, the KLIM Backcountry Shovel System comes complete with a quick-access saw blade and massive extendable handle for maximum reach and leverage for both the shovel and saw. The oversize grip handle and wide shovel blade ensure you can move maximum snow with the most efficiency ...
AMK SOL 2 Person Emergency Bivvy Bag
AMK SOL 2 Person Emergency Bivvy BagA small, packable sack that you can climb into and use for warmth in case of emergency. This is a two person version, which is helpful when used over bulky motorcycle gear. Weight / Size: 4.5 oz Bright orange exterior is easy to spot, even in bad weather Measures 84 in. x 60 in. and is sized to shelter 2 adul...
Sena SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter
The SM10 is a Bluetooth stereo audio adapter based on Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology. You can connect various audio devices such as mobile phone or MP3 player by using the SM10. It also supports onboard audio systems of specific brands by using optional audio cables. Along with the dual streaming feature of the SM10, both you and your passenger ma...
Sena SPH10 Bluetooth Stereo Headset & Intercom
The SPH10 is a Bluetooth Stereo Headset with long-range Bluetooth Intercom designed specifically for outdoor sports activities. With the SPH10, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wireless, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with your com...