Shorai batteries are ultra light and a game changer. When we say light, think of this example: on Honda XR650L, switching to a Shorai battery saves seven pounds.
Shorai LFX batteries come in a variety of case shapes and sizes, capacity options, and right/left polarity options, to fit most any motorcycle (click above application chart button to find your model). Sometimes, a Shorai battery with the correct power will be slightly smaller than the original battery, so high-density, adhesive-backed foam sheets are included. These can be trimmed and applied to the battery box in minutes, to make a solid fit, and with added thermal and vibration insulation. Cable connections can be made either at tops or sides of the terminals. All these options and sizes allow Shorai to be a drop-in for most bikes.
NOTE: Shorai LFX lithium batteries cannot be charged with any charger that features an automatic desulfation mode that cannot be turned off, such as the Optimate or TechMate charger. The higher voltage applied during desulfation can damage the lithium batteries. The Shorai BMS01 Charger is optimized to charge lithium batteries and has a special connector and maintenance mode specific to the LFX series.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
ProTaper Wireless Hour Meter
The Pro Taper Wireless Hour meter measures the amount of time your bike has run. This eliminates the guesswork on when to service your motorcycle. Fully sealed housing to withstand the elements. Uses vibration sensing technology to track the life of your motorcycle. Wireless installation. Simple peel-and-stick installation.