- Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Membrane equipped to add a waterproof yet slightly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider's feet.
- Trockenfuss quality liner for quick sweat evaporation.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Removable arch support.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps combine with a Velcro upper closure for a secure fit and easy entry or exit.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum added protection.
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panel.
- Multi paneled arch and Achilles areas for maximum comfort.
- Larger reflective panel above the heel.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Forma Adventure Boots
The Forma Adventure Boots are one of our favorite Adventure Touring and Dual Sport boots. Adventures have more support at the ankle, and are taller than other ADV boots we have, at 13.25". Yet, they are softer in the midsole (the exact opposite of the Gaerne Balance Oiled...), and lighter in weight (2.86 lbs for size 11s) and thus also easy to w...
Gaerne G All-Terrain Boots
The Gaerne G All Terrain is the first new model from Gaerne since they have been granted a GORE-TEX license. The G- All Terrain is basically a Balance Oiled with slightly different leather, and Gore-Tex, all at a great price. We have had great success with the Balance, adding a better level of WP integrity will be a key step up in performance. ...
TCX Drifter Waterproof Boots
The TCX Drifter is a great looking waterproof ADV boot with above average protection. They have a firm welt sole, and the ankle area is slim and supportive. Because of the uber-cool brown leather, the Drifter will inevitably be compared to the Forma Adventure and Forma Terra. Drifters slot in between these two; they are more protective than the ...
Forma Terra Boots
The Forma Terra boot stakes out the middle ground between easy-walking waterproof adventure boots, and highly protective MX boots. They have use a premium oil tanned leather, a very rigid lugged WELT sole, lots of protective inserts, and fully waterproof construction. Full grain oiled leather upper Custom Enduro / Adventure Sole with extra dur...
Forma Adventure Low Boots
Based on the excellent Forma Adventure (one of our favorite models), the Adventure Low has some unique features that make them more comfortable and user-friendly. They retain enough height and clamping to offer support at the ankle, but will work with ANY pants. They are also ultra light, 2lbs each. They are super easy to walk in, comfortable, a...
Forma Boulder Boots
These Forma Boulders are intended as a trials boot. However, much like the Gaerne Balance Oiled, they work well for ADV and dual sport use (ankle fit is actualy better than the Gaernes...). They are constructed with excellent nubuck suede leather, a Goodyear welt sole, simple pattern.....and excellent build quality. This model is non-waterproof,...
Gaerne Balance Oiled Boots
Gaerne Balance boots are an incredible piece of gear. They blend super high quality materials with great fit, good protection, and just enough flex to comfortably wear and walk in, all day.Gaerne probably has the best fit in the world, and the comfort of these is outstanding. The entire upper of the boot is made from 5 pieces, so very few seams....
Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots
A technical and durable touring boot brimming with intelligent design features, the Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots are ideally suited to long days in the saddle. With 100% weatherproofing provided by a GTX liner, integrated protection systems and superb comfort and flexibility features the Toucan Boots are indispensable for rugged roads. The ...
Forma Cape Horn Boots
Forma Cape Horns are waterproof, have a good amount of ankle support (yet are easy to walk in), and have that good Forma quality and wide toebox. A good choice for adventure touring, dual sport, and also sport touring. They have a very wide calf closure, good for people with large calves. Leather upper Anti-slippery/oil rubber sole Plastic gear...
Forma ADV Tourer Boots
Forma ADV Tourers are a waterproof road-oriented adventure touring boots, with lighter weight and softer flex. A wide fit and soft sole make them easy to walk in, and they still have that great Forma quality. 12 months WARRANTY when purchased in the USA. Full-grain oiled Leather and Suede upper. DRYTEX waterproof and breathable liner. Lightweig...
Sidi Discovery Rain Boots
Sidi Discovery Rain is a near-institution in Sidi's line. The Discovery spun off from Sidi's Trials boots, to become a well known Adventure Boot. Waterproof, breathable and with a soft sole for maximum grip, the Discovery Rain is designed for dual sport, adventure and/or touring riding, despite what the weather dictates. Micro adjustable cam loc...
Sidi Adventure Rain Boot sz 11 US / 45 EU
The Sidi Adventure Rain has near-motocross boot level protection in an Adventure Touring boot, via its mechanical hinge and extensive plastic. Yet, because of the light weight, it is also comfortable off the bike. The lugged sole offers great grip and traction. Durability is excellent on this boot. The Adventure Rain is basically the same boot a...