- Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Rear calf protection panel.
- Replaceable nylon toe scuff pad.
- Internal inner and outer ankle protective caps.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Zipper and Velcro closure system.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit.
- Nylon shin deflector plate.
- Fully encapsulated heel cup.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- Dual compound sole.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Gaerne Youth SG-J Boots
Gaerne kids boots are quality-made with fit, comfort and support in mind. Four buckles provide a great closure system. Top-grain leather construction with a heavy-duty heat shield and injection-molded front plate Sizes: 1-6 Made in Italy.
Gaerne GX-1 Boots
The Gaerne GX-1 boot is the best sub-$200 boot you can buy, by a wide margin. GX-1s are made in Italy, which is rare at this price point, and reflect the excellent quality you expect from Italian boots. They are protective enough for motocross, but comfortable enough for enduro, dual sport, and serious ADV use. This new version of the GX-1 has o...
Forma Dominator TX 2.0 Boots
The Dominator TX is an outstanding MX boot and perhaps the best value available. Dominators have that incredible Italian quality and awesome Forma fit, along with a mechanical hinge. They also have details such as aluminum buckles, a rubber heat guard, and smart flex panels for great action on the bike. These are an awesome boot at a great price...
Forma Adventure Boots
The Forma Adventure Boots are one of our favorite Adventure Touring and Dual Sport boots. Adventures have more support at the ankle, and are taller than other ADV boots we have, at 13.25". Yet, they are softer in the midsole (the exact opposite of the Gaerne Balance Oiled...), and lighter in weight (2.86 lbs for size 11s) and thus also easy to w...
Gaerne G All-Terrain Boots
The Gaerne G All Terrain is the first new model from Gaerne since they have been granted a GORE-TEX license. The G- All Terrain is basically a Balance Oiled with slightly different leather, and Gore-Tex, all at a great price. We have had great success with the Balance, adding a better level of WP integrity will be a key step up in performance. ...
Gaerne SG-12 Boots
The Gaerne SG-12 boots are an absolutely incredible piece of gear. SG12s are one of those products so awesome, when you use them, you hold them in your hands, it is hard to summarize how good they really are. The finishing, the comfort, the incredible Gaerne fit, are world class. BOMBER recommended. Features the new revolutionary Dual Stage Piv...
TCX Drifter Waterproof Boots
The TCX Drifter is a great looking waterproof ADV boot with above average protection. They have a firm welt sole, and the ankle area is slim and supportive. Because of the uber-cool brown leather, the Drifter will inevitably be compared to the Forma Adventure and Forma Terra. Drifters slot in between these two; they are more protective than the ...
Forma Terrain TX Boots
Forma Terrain TX motocross boots are flat-out the best sub-$300 boot available. are a European-made mechanical hinge boot at the same price as most made-in-Asia non hinge boots. There is nothing at this price point that comes close to the quality of fit, support, and workmanship. SIZING: Forma Terrains have a nice wide, roomy, yet comfortable to...
Forma Terra Boots
The Forma Terra boot stakes out the middle ground between easy-walking waterproof adventure boots, and highly protective MX boots. They have use a premium oil tanned leather, a very rigid lugged WELT sole, lots of protective inserts, and fully waterproof construction. Full grain oiled leather upper Custom Enduro / Adventure Sole with extra dur...
Forma Boulder Boots
These Forma Boulders are intended as a trials boot. However, much like the Gaerne Balance Oiled, they work well for ADV and dual sport use (ankle fit is actualy better than the Gaernes...). They are constructed with excellent nubuck suede leather, a Goodyear welt sole, simple pattern.....and excellent build quality. This model is non-waterproof,...
Sidi X-3 Boots
The X-3 is Sidi's most inexpensive way to experience professional level boots. Made with the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2, it also features the same cam lock buckles, Cambrelle inner lining, heel and insole as the higher end boots. TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler. TA sole feature...
Gaerne SG-10 Boots
The SG-10 is outstanding for many reasons, here is the first: Gaerne's awesome mechanical hinge design. It gives perhaps the smoothest flex of any boot we have ever tried. The feel of this mechanical system is superb. You get outstanding flex, to a specific mechanical point, without the pinch points that non-hinge boots can have.The second: Gae...