Womens version of the Sidi X-3. Made with the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2, it also features the same cam lock buckles, Cambrelle inner lining, heel and insole as the higher end boots.
NOTE: We are not responsible, but we apologize to the female species for the fact that these are condescendingly pink.
- TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler.
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel.
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Tongue in grove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon.
- Removable arch support.
- Inner heat shield.
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory straps.
- Lower buckle protected against opening because of an impact by a guard.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Single Flex System upper.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Gaerne SG-12 Boots
The Gaerne SG-12 boots are an absolutely incredible piece of gear. SG12s are one of those products so awesome, when you use them, you hold them in your hands, it is hard to summarize how good they really are. The finishing, the comfort, the incredible Gaerne fit, are world class. BOMBER recommended. Features the new revolutionary Dual Stage Piv...
Gaerne Youth SG-J Boots
Gaerne kids boots are quality-made with fit, comfort and support in mind. Four buckles provide a great closure system. Top-grain leather construction with a heavy-duty heat shield and injection-molded front plate. Made in Italy!
Gaerne GX-1 Boots
The Gaerne GX-1 boot is the best sub-$200 boot you can buy, period. GX-1s are made in Italy, which is rare at this price point, and reflect the excellent quality you expect from Italian boots. They are protective enough for motocross, but comfortable enough for enduro, dual sport, and serious ADV use. This new version of the GX-1 has one critica...
Sidi X-3 Boots Closeout
Smoking Deal!!! The Sidi X-3 features a mechanical hinge and a very light weight construction that is more agile on the bike. It still uses the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2, along with the same cam lock buckles, Cambrelle inner lining, heel and insole. TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cob...
Forma Terrain TX Boots
Forma Terrain TX motocross boots are flat-out the best sub-$300 boot available. are a European-made mechanical hinge boot at the same price as most made-in-Asia non hinge boots. There is nothing at this price point that comes close to the quality of fit, support, and workmanship. SIZING: Forma Terrains have a nice wide, roomy, yet comfortable to...
Gaerne SG-10 Boots
The SG-10 is outstanding for many reasons, here is the first: Gaerne's awesome mechanical hinge design. It gives perhaps the smoothest flex of any boot we have ever tried. The feel of this mechanical system is superb. You get outstanding flex, to a specific mechanical point, without the pinch points that non-hinge boots can have.The second: Ga...
Forma Terra Evo Boots
Forma Terra Evo Boots - NEW for 2018 - The Forma Terra EVO boot has raised the game for serious ADV Boots. Now featuring a mechanical hinge at the ankle, the Terra has lots of protection with great walkability and flex. They have use a premium oil tanned leather, a very rigid lugged WELT sole, lots of protective inserts, and fully waterproof con...
Forma Dominator TX Boots
The Dominator TX is an outstanding MX boot and perhaps the best value available. Dominators have that incredible Italian quality and awesome Forma fit, along with a mechanical hinge. They also have details such as aluminum buckles, a rubber heat guard, and smart flex panels for great action on the bike. These are an awesome boot at a great price...
Gaerne G All-Terrain Boots
The G- All Terrain is basically a Balance Oiled with slightly different leather, and Gore-Tex, all at a great price. We have had great success with the Balance, adding a better level of WP integrity will be a key step up in performance. Like the Balance boots, the G All Terrain blend super high quality construction AND materials - this cannot ...
Forma Predator 2.0 Boots
Updated, lighter version of the Forma Predator 2.0 Boot, Forma's flagship model. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge design called FCS. The Forma Predator features one of the best ankle hinge designs we have seen. It is a four pivot structure that is effectively an ankle brace, with the support frame is built into the main structure of the...
Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boots
The Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boot is identical in features to the Crossfire SR, except it uses a stitched on welt sole (like most other off road motorcycle boots). The Crossfire SRS is more popular, but overall we feel the TA is a better package. There are several reasons: The Crossfire TA has a wider toebox than the SRS. In fact, it is a WIDE TOEBO...
Gaerne Balance Oiled Boots
Gaerne Balance boots are an incredible piece of gear. They blend super high quality materials with great fit, good protection, and just enough flex to comfortably wear and walk in, all day.Gaerne probably has the best fit in the world, and the comfort of these is outstanding. The entire upper of the boot is made from 5 pieces, so very few seams....