sold in pairs
For 2017 we have refined our very popular E-12 Saddlebags; now they are even more user-friendly.
The E-12 Saddle Bags strike a balance between carrying capacity, rider mobility and convenience. Ideal for Enduro Touring, they hold a surprisingly generous load without the need for a rack. The highly adjustable mounts are able to fit virtually all Enduro/Dual Sport motorcycles. And the compact design does not hinder the rider's mobility.
The E-12s are now more versatile with an updated design and construction that make for even stronger and more robust saddlebags. The new design incorporates larger capacity and more seat room.
Not sure you need this much space? The Daytripper Saddle Bags are 4" thinner than the E-12s and are ideal as day-use saddle bags when you want to lighten or eliminate your backpack.
Note: These saddle bags are designed to ride tight and close. We highly recommend our Kiowa Heat Shield for protection between the bag and the exhaust pipe to prevent melting bike plastic and saddlebags.
- Redesigned in 2017 to have an extra sleek profile while gaining more internal capacity, more seat space, and improved load carrying stability
- Captured "V" compression strap on each bag to keep the contents tight and stable
- Two adjustable 2" seat straps, to fit virtually any bike
- Four 2" D Rings on each bag for more tie down options or to attach the Double Ended Renegade Duffel, a Rolie Bag, or our Wolfy Bottle Holster
- Quick and easy on/off. No rack system needed! (Kiowa Heat Shield highly recommended)
- Full 1680 Denier Ballistic Vinyl construction using our proprietary Ballistic Vinyl
- Bags stiffened with foam on inside and outside panels and vinyl panel on the bike side.
- Easy to find yellow cord on main opening zipper sliders
- Flap covered heavy duty #10 YKK Coil zipper main opening.
- Reflex webbing accents for nighttime visibility.
- Built in the USA with legendary Wolfman care and quality
Compatible add-on Accessories:
- Width: 7" / 17.8cm
- Height: 9 1/2" / 24cm
- Length: 13" / 33cm
- 25 Liters / 1525 cu.in. per pair
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Giant Loop Mojavi Saddlebag
Improve rider endurance and comfort by taking the weight out of a backpack and putting it on your motorcycle. Specifically designed to carry just the essentials needed for a day trip or trail ride, the MoJavi Saddlebag is the slim, trim bag for inner tubes, tools, fluids and other save-a-ride necessities. Volume: 12 liters (2 x 6 liter side poc...
Wolfman Fuel Bottle
Stove Fuel for camp cooking? Spare bike fuel as an emergency reserve? Fill up this sturdy aluminum bottle and keep it handy with the Wolf Bottle Holster. Or use an appropriate water bottle and stay hydrated on the road or trail. Strong yet surprisingly light. Suitable for pressurized stoves. Child safe cap. Dimensions: 10€? circumference t...
Giant Loop Zigzag Handlebar Bag
The smallest bag that Giant Loop offers for when you only need the bare bones essentials. Hold small items like your wallet, phone, registration or insurance and various other small items. Can also be strapped to a backpack or belt. Backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell and ballistic nylon S...
Giant Loop Roll Top Fender Bag
The Giant Loop Roll-top Fender Bag is RF-welded, 100% waterproof and dustproof with a 3-liter capacity. Enough room to carry a full set of tire irons, a spare tube, 2-liter fuel canister or anything else riders might need to secure to the plastic fender of virtually any dirt bike. Features new large radius hooks for a dead solid mount on virtual...
Wolfman Wolf Bottle Holster
In a brief moment of design enlightenment we created the Wolf Bottle Holster. We worked the design around the popular Optimus, Primus, and MSR 1 liter bottles. The Bottle Holster can attach to the seat, rack or to our new 2010 Expedition Dry Saddlebags or Teton Saddlebags. (Actually, up to 4 can be attached to the new Saddlebags). Works perfectl...
Wolfman Enduro Tank Bag
The Wolfman Enduro Tankbag is our recommended tank bag option for small dual sport and enduro bikes. It is a SMALL bag (capacity 6 Liters), well suited to most all single cylinder bikes, especially ones with upward sloping tanks like the Honda XR650, Suzuki DR650, DRZ400, most orange bikes, and a buncha others. The innovative design allows the b...
Wolfman Enduro Dry Saddle Bags
Wolfman's Enduro Dry Saddle Bags have been updated, refined and improved for 2017. The enhanced shape provides more capacity, and an improved rider/bag interface including more seat room. They are designed to carry a generous load without hindering the rider's mobility, and mount securely to virtually all Enduro/Dual Sport bikes without the use ...
Wolfman Enduro Tool Bag
This 2-liter bag mounts on the rear fender with a bolt-on plastic plate that stabilizes the bag with hook-and-loop fabric. Compression straps and sturdy construction further add stability. The bag itself is easily removed so you can carry your tools right to the job. Includes mounting base designed to be hard-mounted -- bolted -- to the rear fen...
Wolfman Enduro Carry All
The Enduro Carry-All fits on the number plate, over the headlight on virtually all Enduro Bikes. It is a great alternative to a tank bag, especially for bikes with peaked tanks. Light items like cell phones, compact cameras, wallet, keys and extra gloves are easily accessed by the rider, yet the bag doesn't interfere with riding. A small map poc...
Wolfman Enduro Fender Bag
The Enduro Fender Bag was designed to carry spare tubes on the front fender. 1" webbing, steel gutter hooks and ballistic nylon construction make a stable, durable bag that stays put. Tested on the grueling Colorado 500! Note: Many front fenders are only durable enough to carry the weight of a tube or two, not heavy items. Also, the Enduro Fende...
Wolfman Enduro Pocket
Small is the new Big? The Enduro Pocket is a tiny and effective tank bag. Perfect for keeping your wallet, phone and mini-camera handy while you ride. The idea was born when the Wolfman was riding his dirt bike in scenic places, but not bothering to take his camera out of his hydration pack. Problem solved. 4-point quick release mounting and no-...
Wolfman Daytripper Saddle Bags
Day Tripper Saddle Bags are minimalist saddle bags that work without a rack. Best for day trips and light packers, these allow riders a chance to move weight off the body and onto the bike. Highly adjustable mounts enable the bags to fit virtually all Enduro/Dual Sport motorcycles. The sleek profile design does not hinder the rider's mobility. N...