Our return policy is simple: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it with no hassles and no restock fees. Items must be in sellable condition (see below). Refunds and exchanges will be processed promptly, without delays, restock fees, or hassles, just good customer service.
Eligibility - Clear communication is a good thing, so please excuse us if we are repetitive, A return must meet the following criteria:
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on a motorcycle in any way. This means UNUSED,
unridden, untested, clean, tried on indoors only, with no wear marks or dirt of any kind.
- They must be in 100% sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging undamaged, intact, and attached.
- Chemicals and electrical parts are not eligible for return.
- You must apply for the return within 30 days of the original ship date. Again, we really are nice folks, and we value your business. BUT once this time passes, if you ask for a return, we are unable to accept responsibility for "special circumstances" such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for the good dirt, losing the item during a move, or even being called away on a secret CIA mission, where you saved the world from an asteroid. We suggest Craigslist or Ebay in those cases.
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 45 days of the original ship date. In other words, once you request the return, please ship it back promptly.
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#).
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment.
- Please do NOT ship items back in their display box (example: Boots, goggles, etc).
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to our warehouse.
To be fair to other customers, items returned in non-sellable condition are not eligible for exchanges or refunds. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Applying for your RA
Returns must be pre-authorized and have a return authorization number (RA#) assigned before shipping. You can either contact us to obtain your RA# or log into your account and create an RA request online. In both cases we will issue your RA# to you via email, along with instructions on how to process your return.
For Exchanges, the exchange value will be the price paid for your item, minus any original shipping charges (if they applied). For your 1st exchange, any replacement item with a value over $100 will again ship to you free freight. Subsequent returns will be charged shipping.
"I Need it NOW" Exchanges (Expedited)
If you need a replacement for your return immediately (leaving on a trip, getting great dirt, etc....), we can do an expedited return. This means we will issue an RA for the return, create a new order and new payment for the replacement item. We will ship the replacement item to you immediately, and then refund against the payment method used when we receive your return. The exchange value will be the price paid for your item, minus any original shipping charges (if they applied). Any replacement item with a value over $100 will again ship to you Free Freight.
For refunds, the amount refunded will be for the price paid for your item, minus any original shipping fees (if they applied). Refunds can only be applied to the payment method used for purchase, or applied to a store credit. We issue refunds promptly, however it typically requires 3 - 10 business days before the funds are actually applied to your account. This delay is caused by the credit card companies (usually the cardholders), and we have no control over this process. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Returns are typically processed within 3 business days of receipt at BOMBER HQ in Bend, Oregon . We issue refunds promptly, and the funds are removed from our account immediately when the refund is processed. However, it typically requires 3 - 10 business days before the funds are actually applied to your account. This delay is caused by the credit card companies (usually the cardholders), and we have no control over this process. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please note we refund only to the credit card or PayPal account used for your purchase. For cash, check, or money order payments, a store credit will be issued. Sorry, we do not give cash refunds.
Shipping your return
For all returns, the buyer is responsible for freight costs to return the product. Please contact us to have a return authorization number (RA#) assigned before shipping. Once obtained, please write the RA# number clearly on the outside of the box, and include a copy of the RA form and your original invoice inside. Items returned without an RA# may be refused, assessed a processing fee, or be ineligible for return and shipped back to the customer at their expense.
We recommend you ship your return back to us via UPS, USPS Priority, or Fed Ex, and that you retain your tracking number. For items shipped via USPS, we recommend sending with a verification signature required. Atomic-Moto assumes no responsibility or liability for lost or damaged return shipments.
Hard Parts, Tools, Chemicals, and Electrical Items
Because of their specific construction and packaging, these items have additional return criteria:
- Hard parts which have been installed, show signs of handling or installation, or have been removed from their packaging
- Tools which have been used or removed from their packaging
- Electrical items
We sell only high-quality items, but sometimes, "stuff happens". Atomic-Moto does not offer or provide any direct warranty, but we want to assist. If you experience a problem with your item, or feel it is defective in some way, please contact us immediately. Please note that this applies to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY, warranties are not transferable. Warranty processing is subject to the manufacturer's discretion, and Atomic-Moto assumes no warranty for defective items or their shipping.
If you have any questions regarding a return, please contact us.