The Tech 7 Enduro boot features a specifically engineered lugged sole to provide superior durability, grip, and feel. Tech 7 Enduro's have core stability and flex via a mechanical pivot that gives excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
- Specifically designed lugged sole provides ATV and Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
- Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability.
- The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the bootﾒs overall durability and improves boots streamlining.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
- Internal 3D lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Forma Adventure Boots
The Forma Adventure Boots are one of our favorite Adventure Touring and Dual Sport boots. Adventures have more support at the ankle, and are taller than other ADV boots we have, at 13.25 inches. Yet, they are softer in the midsole (the exact opposite of the Gaerne Balance Oiled...), and lighter in weight (2.66 lbs for size 11s) and thus also eas...
Forma Terra Evo Boots
The Forma Terra EVO boot has raised the game for serious ADV Boots. Now featuring a mechanical hinge at the ankle, the Terra has lots of protection with great walkability and flex. They have use a premium oil tanned leather, a very rigid lugged WELT sole, lots of protective inserts, and fully waterproof construction. It still stakes out the mid...
Gaerne G All-Terrain Boots
The G- All Terrain is basically a Balance Oiled with slightly different leather, and Gore-Tex, all at a great price. We have had great success with the Balance, adding a better level of WP integrity will be a key step up in performance. Like the Balance boots, the G All Terrain blend super high quality construction AND materials - this cannot be...
Gaerne Balance Oiled Boots
Gaerne Balance boots are an incredible piece of gear. They blend super high quality materials with great fit, good protection, and just enough flex to comfortably wear and walk in, all day.Gaerne probably has the best fit in the world, and the comfort of these is outstanding. The entire upper of the boot is made from 5 pieces, so very few seams....
Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boots
The Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boot is identical in features to the Crossfire SR, except it uses a stitched on welt sole (like most other off road motorcycle boots). The Crossfire SRS is more popular, but overall we feel the TA is a better package. There are several reasons: The Crossfire TA has a wider toebox than the SRS. In fact, it is a WIDE TOEBO...
Forma Boulder Boots
These Forma Boulders are intended as a trials boot. However, much like the Gaerne Balance Oiled, they work well for ADV and dual sport use (ankle fit is actualy better than the Gaernes...). They are constructed with excellent nubuck suede leather, a Goodyear welt sole, simple pattern.....and excellent build quality. This model is non-waterproof,...
Forma Adventure Low Boots
Based on the excellent Forma Adventure (one of our favorite models), the Adventure Low has some unique features that make them more comfortable and user-friendly. They retain enough height and clamping to offer support at the ankle, but will work with ANY pants. They are also ultra light, 2lbs each. They are super easy to walk in, comfortable, a...
Sidi X-3 Boots
The Sidi X-3 is their mid-range model, and this is the welt sole version, which we prefer for its better fit and feel. The X-3 features a mechanical hinge, which make the flex light and easy. They also have a very light weight construction that is more agile on the bike. It still uses the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2...
Sidi Crossfire 3 TA Boots
Our favorite boot in the Sidi line. The Sidi Crossfire 3 TA is identical in features to the SR, except it features a sewn on welt sole. This different sole construction improves the fit (more wide) and the feel (easier to walk in), Otherwise it has all the same features as the SRS version. Most importantly, the Crossfire 3 has a mechanism in the...
Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots
A technical and durable touring boot brimming with intelligent design features, the Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots are ideally suited to long days in the saddle. With 100% weatherproofing provided by a GTX liner, integrated protection systems and superb comfort and flexibility features the Toucan Boots are indispensable for rugged roads. The ...
TCX Baja Mid Waterproof Boots
TCX Baja Mid WP Boots - Shorty version of the Baja. Full grain leather upper Suede front and rear padded areas increase comfort Soft padded upper collar Waterproof lining CFS Comfort Fit System Ergonomic shin plate reinforcement PU malleolus, toe and heel inserts Leather shift pad Inner suede heat guard offers maximum grip 2 interchangeable, mi...
Forma Terra Evo Low Boots
Forma Terra Evo Low Boots - Featuring a mechanical hinge at the ankle, the Terra has lots of protection with great walkability and flex. They have use a premium oil tanned leather, a very rigid lugged WELT sole, lots of protective inserts, and fully waterproof construction. Heels and toes get external PU for tougher impact absorption and rider ...