Need to return something? Not a problem!! Our return policy is simple and easy:
If you are not satisfied with fit, function, styling, etc. of your items in any way, you can return it within 28 days for a refund or exchange, without any restock fees. Here is what that means:
- "New" means in resellable condition, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging undamaged, intact, and attached. Just like a new example of what you bought.
- "Unused" means not ridden in, used outside, used on a motorcycle, or washed / cleaned.
- "Clean" means no dirt, dust, pet hair, chemicals, marks, scuffs, odors, or anything visible.
- "Unmodified" means unaltered in any way. Example, damaged hardware, removal or adjustment to positions of plastic pieces, buckle straps, liners, armor, plastic film on helmet shields, etc.
- "On time" means the return request must be opened within 28 days from shipdate. Sorry, but once this period expires we do not accept returns under any conditions, regardless of "special circumstances" such as forgetting the item in the closet, losing the item during a move, or even being called away on a secret mission to save the world from an asteroid strike.
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 35 days of the ship date. If you open the RMA and then delay shipping it back, we will consider it late and refuse to accept it.
How to start a return:
- Fill out the simple return form below.
- Once this is complete, you will receive return authorization number (RA#) via email. Please write that clearly on the outside of the box.
- Any returns shipped back without prior return authorization will be refused or charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to our warehouse.
- You can purchase a prepaid UPS shipping label here: Atomic-Moto Return Shipping Label
- For exchanges, if the replacement item has experienced a price increase, the customer is responsible for the difference between the item being returned and the replacement.
- Free freight applies for the first exchange (1st order plus replacement order). For the second and any subsequent exchanges, shipping cost will be deducted from refund amount.
Please note these items are ineligible for return:
- Items that have been ridden in or used.
- Hard parts which have been installed, show signs of handling or installation, or have been removed from their packaging.
- Tools which have been used or removed from their packaging.
- Lower-body underwear or baselayers.
- Electrical items.
- Items that have been modified.
- Boots that have adjustments to any of the buckles or plastic positions.
- Items with customer-caused damaged hardware.
- Helmets that have the plastic cover removed from the face shield.
Returns are processed within 5 - 10 business days of receipt at BOMBER HQ in Bend, Oregon. For refunds, the amount refunded will be for the price paid for your item, minus any original shipping fees (if they applied). Refunds can only be applied to the payment method used for purchase, or applied to a store credit.
Please note we refund ONLY to the EXACT SAME METHOD of payment (ex: credit card, PayPal, ApplePay, Gift Cards, etc.) used for your purchase. For cash, check, or money order payments, a store credit will be issued. Sorry, we do not give cash refunds.
NOTE: We issue refunds promptly, however it typically requires 2 - 5 business days before the funds actually show up on your electronic account statement. This delay is caused by the credit card processing banks and we have no control over this process. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Atomic-Moto does not offer or provide any direct warranty, but we want to assist. Within the first 30 days, If you experience a problem with your item, or feel it is defective in some way, please contact us immediately. Please note that this applies to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY, warranties are NEVER transferable. Warranty processing is subject to the manufacturer's discretion, and Atomic-Moto assumes no liability for defective items or their shipping.
If you have any questions regarding a return, please contact us.
To open a return, please fill out the info below, and follow the instructions emailed to you: