- Thermal regulating hat with enhanced breathability
- All new lightweight premium stretch fabric
- 3 layer performance sweatbandAnti-bacterial
- Quick dryingStain resistantLazer cut seams with Flexfit-Bond seam tape
- DWR coating repels water
- Innovative manufacturing minimizes materials and waste
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Crew Socks
The Klim Crew Sock contains all of the ingredients of a technical riding sock delivered in the size of a crew style sock. Designed to wick moisture quickly away from the skin resulting in a dry and comfortable foot. HIGHLY BREATHABLE MOISTURE-WICKING CREW DESIGN COOLMAX MOISTURE-WICKING MATERIAL TERRY KNIT AT HEEL AND SOLE FOR ULTIMATE COMFORT ...
Klim Torque Jacket
We built the Torque Jacket to be the ultimate puffy-style mid layer. 100 grams of 3M THINSULATE featherless insulation bound by downproof nylon, its a tough mid layer that also works as a stand-alone jacket. Its packable, has a removable hood, and keeps you warm and comfortable in a variety of situations. PACKABLE INSULATED MID-LAYER AND EVE...
Klim Hibernate Gray Socks
The Hibernate Sock is our warmest and thickest technical sock designed specifically for women to enhance the performance of GORE-TEX boots by wicking moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay warm and dry even in the harshest environments. 100% TERRY CONSTRUCTION FOR ADDED WARMTH AND PADDED COMFORT HIGH THERMAL RETENTION VALUE TO HE...
Klim Inferno Hoodie
Featuring two zippered hand pockets and an even more refined fit, the ever-popular Inferno Hoodie mid-layer and casual jacket from KLIM is more functional than ever. Still the most popular insulating mid-layer in the KLIM lineup, the Inferno continues to be the go-to piece for every ride. Control heat loss and enhance the breathability of your ...
Klim Transition Hoodie
A brand new addition to KLIMs industry-leading collection of layering and lifestyle products, the Transition Hoodie works as both a mid-layer and a light outer layer. A HYBRID OF TWO OF KLIM'S MOST POPULAR LAYERING AND 4 SEASON JACKETS STRETCHY POLYESTER SOFT SHELL WITH FLEECE BACKER FITS DIRECTLY BETWEEN THE INVERSION AND THE INFERNO CASUAL ...
Klim Evolution Hoodie
A brand new addition to KLIMs industry-leading collection of layering and lifestyle products, the Evolution Hoodie works as both a mid-layer and a light outer layer. A HYBRID OF TWO OF KLIM'S MOST POPULAR LAYERING AND 4 SEASON JACKETS STRETCHY POLYESTER SOFT SHELL WITH FLEECE BACKER FITS DIRECTLY BETWEEN THE INVERSION AND THE INFERNO CASUAL H...
Klim Word T
Klim Pit Coat
The KLIM Pit Coat is designed to meet the needs of our professional riders while they are in the pits waiting to race. The below-the-knee length combined with 200 grams of 3M THINSULATE Insulation, the GORE-TEX outer shell, and a removable hood makes this perfect combination of insulation and protection to keep you warm and dry when you're not ...
Klim Camo Snap Back Hat
Klim Basecamp LS Shirt
Just at home on and off the bike, the Basecamp LS Shirt offers technical performance while maintaining a distinct style and comfort.• ON AND OFF THE BIKE FUNCTIONALITY• KLIMATEK™ COOLING MAIN BODY FABRIC• ANTI-MICROBIAL ANTI-ODOR• STRETCH PANELS IN UNDERARM• HIDDEN ZIPPERED POCKET WITH BREATHABLE SHIRT VENTS• THREE CHEST POCKETS• FAUX HORN BUTTO...
Klim Teton Merino Wool 1/4 Zip
The KLIM® TETON MERINO WOOL MID LAYER is the ultimate layering option for your outdoor adventure on motorcycles, snowmobiles or any other outdoor activity. Built with a KLIM®-specific 91/9 formula of Merino wool/nylon, TETON MERINO WOOL offers an industry-first complement of everyday functionality including multi-day odor resistance, warm and co...