- STRUCTURAL SKELETON ENSURES STAND-UP STABILITY WHEN LOADED OR UNLOADED
- COMPARTMENTALIZED DESIGN PLACES BOOTS, HELMETS, GOGGLES AND MORE IN DEDICATED ZONES
- OVERSIZED 90MM WHEELS PROVIDE HIGHER GROUND CLEARANCE TO KEEP LOADED BAG FROM HITTING THE GROUND
- INTERNAL SEMI-RIGID BOOT LINER BAG KEEPS BOOTS SEPARATE FROM THE REST OF YOUR GEAR
- YKK HEAVY DUTY ZIPPERS
- LARGE INTERNAL LID CARGO BAYS
- ZIPPERED LID MESH POCKETS
- TWO EXTERIOR POCKETS (ONE IS FLEECE)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STURDY EXTRUDED PULL HANDLE
- HIGH QUALITY GRAB HANDLE WITH MOLDED K-LOGO
- FOUR EXTERNAL GRAB HANDLES (1 MOLDED FOOT GRAB HANDLE AND 3 HEAVY-DUTY WEBBING HANDLES)
- HIGH-IMPACT PLASTIC CORNER ARMOR ON EXTERIOR BASH-AND-DROP ZONES
- SIZE: 36x18x18
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Wolverine Carry-On Bag
KLIMs newest luggage addition is the versatile Wolverine. Packing intense cargo capacity into a carry-on sized rolling bag, the Wolverine will deliver KLIMs gear-bag toughness and style wherever it rolls. High-function travel features include an EVA molded base with integrated corner armor, plentiful internal and external pocket choices, lightwe...
Klim Drift Gear Bag
Klim Drift Gear Bag - Pack all your gear with this simple yet durable branded gear bag. 16 x 16 x 36 LARGE DUFFLE FORMAT LARGE MAIN COMPARTMENT SIMPLIFIED VERSION OF THE CARRY STYLE TEAM GEAR BAG PADDED/REMOVABLE HELMET COMPARTMENT DIVIDER ADJUSTABLE GEAR DIVIDER DUFFLE STYLE CARRY STRAPS WITH PADDED HANDLE WRAP PADDED SHOULDER STRAP LARGE VEN...
Klim Team Gear Bag
Klim built their Team Gear Bag so you can carry everything you need and more. The upgraded bag adds roller capacity as well as a waterproof tarp when you want to protect the contents from moisture. Built to take abuse ride after ride heavy duty materials and full of functionality. HEAVY DUTY GEAR BAG ADJUSTABLE INTERNAL HELMET DIVIDER WATERPRO...
The KLIM Duffel masters high-mobility storage. It's large main compartment is perfect for weekend civilian clothes duty. Rounding out the functionality is dedicated shoe capacity and safe storage for electronics and documents as well as an expandable side panel with adjustable buckle straps perfect for stuffing and securing jackets and other bul...