Redesigned from the wheels up, the new Kodiak Bag offers maximum cargo capacity and an intelligent compartmentalized design. From the outside-in, the Kodiak's structural stoutness and weight-distributing design will easily contain all the gear you could ever possibly need. Independent boot, helmet and goggle compartments, cavernous cargo bays and numerous smaller stash and zippered pockets combine to create the ultimate full-size rolling gear bag.
- STRUCTURAL SKELETON ENSURES STAND-UP STABILITY WHEN LOADED OR UNLOADED
- COMPARTMENTALIZED DESIGN PLACES BOOTS, HELMETS, GOGGLES AND MORE IN DEDICATED ZONES
- OVERSIZED 90MM WHEELS PROVIDE HIGHER GROUND CLEARANCE TO KEEP LOADED BAG FROM HITTING THE GROUND
- INTERNAL SEMI-RIGID BOOT LINER BAG KEEPS BOOTS SEPARATE FROM THE REST OF YOUR GEAR
- YKK® HEAVY DUTY ZIPPERS
- LARGE INTERNAL LID CARGO BAYS
- ZIPPERED LID MESH POCKETS
- TWO EXTERIOR POCKETS (ONE IS FLEECE)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STURDY EXTRUDED PULL HANDLE
- HIGH QUALITY GRAB HANDLE WITH MOLDED K-LOGO
- FOUR EXTERNAL GRAB HANDLES (1 MOLDED FOOT GRAB HANDLE AND 3 HEAVY-DUTY WEBBING HANDLES)
- HIGH-IMPACT PLASTIC CORNER ARMOR ON EXTERIOR BASH-AND-DROP ZONES
- SIZE: 36x18x18
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Wolverine Carry-On
KLIM's newest luggage addition is the versatile Wolverine. Packing intense cargo capacity into a carry-on sized rolling bag, the Wolverine will deliver KLIM's gear-bag toughness and style wherever it rolls. High-function travel features include an EVA molded base with integrated corner armor, plentiful internal and external pocket choices, light...
The KLIM Duffel masters high-mobility storage. It's large main compartment is perfect for weekend civilian clothes duty. Rounding out the functionality is dedicated shoe capacity and safe storage for electronics and documents as well as an expandable side panel with adjustable buckle straps perfect for stuffing and securing jackets and other bul...
Klim Team Gear Bag