MEN'S Heavy-Duty DUPONT KEVLAR lined riding denim jeans. Optional SAS-TEC CE armor for hips and knees available.
We've taken your favorite jeans and made them even better. We've teamed up with Cordura to make riding jeans that are four times more abrasion resistant than standard Denim. Using Invista's T420 fiber the outer material of these jeans are engineered to resist abrasion and then we use 250g DuPont Kevlar as a lining material from waist to knees to resist tearing. Exo-Stitch safety stitching is utilized at all critical seams. Additional armor pockets in the knees have our unique Velcro infinite adjustment system for the optional SAS-TEC armor so you have protection right where you want it (SAS-TEC armor can also be added to the hips). For nighttime visibility, we added NightViz reflective material on the inside of the lower hem, so it is visible when you roll the hem up. The Covert Pro: good looks with unmatched protection.PERFORMANCE FEATURES:
- Fashionable, durable jeans with features specific for motorcycling
- Traditional five pocket design
- Cordura 373 GSM (85% cotton / 15% Nylon (T420)) abrasion resistant exterior
- 250 GSM DuPont Kevlar lining from knee to waist for excellent tear resistance
- Infinitely adjustable Velcro knee armor pocket for SAS-TEC armor (Armor sold separately)
- Inner hip pocket for optional SAS-TEC armor
- NightViz reflective material at rear inner cuff for increased nighttime visibility
- Mesh lining for comfort and airflow
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Mojave Pant Closeout
Klim Mojave OTB Pants (over the boot, fellow BOMBERS). The Mojave Pant is the "full time ventilation" brother to the ultra-versatile Dakar Pant, meaning that it is made with mesh and flows air all the time. And it is a LOT of mesh...Mojave's really flow a lot of air.They also have the excellent durability of the Dakar pants. Liberal use of CORDU...
Klim Dakar Pant
KLIM DAKAR PANTS - The Klim Dakar is the best off road pant ever made, and a staple in our line. NOTHING else comes close. You need a pair. Why? They are the most rugged off road pant ever made, and yet the best-in-industry fit and ventilation make them amazingly comfortable. No other off road pant comes close to these, COMFORT IN WIDE RANGE OF...
Klim Dakar In The Boot Pant
This is the in-the-boot version of the awesome Dakar pant. The chassis now has a more streamlined fit, unmatched durability, cargo capacity, comfort and a controlled ventilation system. COMFORT IN WIDE RANGE OF CONDITIONS WITH USER-CONTROLLED VENTILATION REPEL ABRASION ON THE TOUGHEST OFF-ROAD RIDES ALL-DAY RIDING CONFIDENCE DETAILS CONTRO...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Pants
These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed. The Kili is designed to be worn either as an overpant or a standalone pant. It uses a ...
Firstgear HT Overpants
Rider-defined fit lines provide superior comfort in the riding position. Extended side zippers for simple, on and off Articulated knees with fit-adjustable CE-approved armor Removable-and stowable insulated liner pockets with YKK rubberized zippers Adjustable side waist tabs for a custom fit 10" conjunction zipper for jacket connection Heat-r...
Firstgear Kathmandu Pants
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders' and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Fully removable full, salopette style suspenders D3O armor at knees and hips Removable insulated liner Sueded exterior in...
Klim Mojave In The Boot Pant
The Klim Mojave In the Boot (ITB) is a full-time ventilated off-road pant that tucks into your off road or Adventure boots. The streamlined chassis incorporates lots of mesh panels that flow air, err, "full time". These Mesh panels are a high quality 840D CORDURA fabric for excellent durability, and the Mojave is super durable. They is our favor...
Klim Traverse Pant
The KLIM Traverse line is the benchmark for waterproof enduro and dual sport gear. For enduro / off road / dual sport gear that is waterproof - TRULY waterproof - the Traverse is unmatched by anything available, period. The Traverse is not only waterproof, it is also unmatched for durability and function. The Klim Traverse is the one solution ri...
Klim Outrider Pant
The Outrider is designed to traverse the environments and demands of the multi-sport enthusiast. Scrambling out to your favorite fishing spot, hiking from the trailhead to the lake at 9,000ft, or cruising the boulevard to the pier at sunset. Wherever your next odyssey takes you, the Outrider is ready for anything. Built with the quality you e...
Scorpion Yukon Pants
MEN'S WATERPROOF BREATHABLE LAMINATE ADVENTURE PANTS River Crossings. Knee-deep mud. Eleven days of solid rain. The Yukon is designed for adventure. Developed for anything Mother Nature can throw at you, the waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry laminated membrane has been carefully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof and windproof on the outsid...
Klim Suspenders - These are the standard version of Klim Suspenders, that attach only to pants with the anchor points on them.
Klim Carlsbad Pant
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear €“ all while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional ...