The second: Gaerne's quality. Gaerne refines and massages and tweaks every last bit of their designs to give incredible comfort, quality, and performance. The mold finishing is beautiful, plastic compounds are perfect, buckles work flawlessly, and sewing is unbelievably consistent. Fit is excellent, and very WIDE. The Gaerne SG10 is super, super comfortable, supportive, and has industry leading quality. Highly, highly BOMBER recommended.
- SG10s are WIDE.
- Lightweight upper combines microfiber inserts and PU protections.
- Razorback pivot system grants a strong lateral support, preventing ankle twisting and without compromising the flexibility.
- Closure system made of lightweight and replaceable buckles, Velcro on the top for a precise fit closure.
- By removing the first two buckles on the top, it is possible to make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace.
- Rubber grip guard for an exceptional grip of the bike and heat protection.
- Dual composite rubber sole.
- Memory cell PU inner foam liner.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Gaerne SG-12 Boots
The Gaerne SG-12 boots are an absolutely incredible piece of gear. SG12s are one of those products so awesome, when you use them, you hold them in your hands, it is hard to summarize how good they really are. The finishing, the comfort, the incredible Gaerne fit, are world class. BOMBER recommended. Features the new revolutionary Dual Stage Piv...
Forma Terrain TX Boots
Forma Terrain TX motocross boots are flat-out the best sub-$300 boot available. are a European-made mechanical hinge boot at the same price as most made-in-Asia non hinge boots. There is nothing at this price point that comes close to the quality of fit, support, and workmanship. SIZING: Forma Terrains have a nice wide, roomy, yet comfortable to...
Forma Terra Evo Boots
The Forma Terra EVO boot has raised the game for serious ADV Boots. Now featuring a mechanical hinge at the ankle, the Terra has lots of protection with great walkability and flex. They have use a premium oil tanned leather, a very rigid lugged WELT sole, lots of protective inserts, and fully waterproof construction. It still stakes out the mid...
Forma Predator 2.0 Boots
Updated, lighter version of the Forma Predator 2.0 Boot, Forma's flagship model. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge design called FCS. The Forma Predator features one of the best ankle hinge designs we have seen. It is a four pivot structure that is effectively an ankle brace, with the support frame is built into the main structure of the...
Forma Predator Enduro Boots Closeout
Closeout color of the Predator Enduro. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge and extensive padding, Forma is aiming to make the best MX boot in the world. They use all premium materials, no bootie (which is the way we prefer) and have amazing protection. Our first set of Predators impressed us immediately with several things. The design is p...
Gaerne Balance Oiled Boots
Gaerne Balance boots are an incredible piece of gear. They blend super high quality materials with great fit, good protection, and just enough flex to comfortably wear and walk in, all day.Gaerne probably has the best fit in the world, and the comfort of these is outstanding. The entire upper of the boot is made from 5 pieces, so very few seams....
Gaerne G All-Terrain Boots
The G- All Terrain is basically a Balance Oiled with slightly different leather, and Gore-Tex, all at a great price. We have had great success with the Balance, adding a better level of WP integrity will be a key step up in performance. Like the Balance boots, the G All Terrain blend super high quality construction AND materials - this cannot be...
Forma Adventure Boots
The Forma Adventure Boots are one of our favorite Adventure Touring and Dual Sport boots. Adventures have more support at the ankle, and are taller than other ADV boots we have, at 13.25 inches. Yet, they are softer in the midsole (the exact opposite of the Gaerne Balance Oiled...), and lighter in weight (2.66 lbs for size 11s) and thus also eas...
Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boots
The Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boot is identical in features to the Crossfire SR, except it uses a stitched on welt sole (like most other off road motorcycle boots). The Crossfire SRS is more popular, but overall we feel the TA is a better package. There are several reasons: The Crossfire TA has a wider toebox than the SRS. In fact, it is a WIDE TOEBO...
Forma Predator Boots Closeout
Forma Predator 2.0 Boots - These are SALE colors of a current model that are being discontinued. This is perhaps the best deal we have seen all year.....SAVE 45% or almost $250.Updated, lighter version of the Forma Predator 2.0 Boot, Forma's flagship model. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge design called FCS. The Forma Predator features ...
Sidi X-3 Boots
The Sidi X-3 is their mid-range model, and this is the welt sole version, which we prefer for its better fit and feel. The X-3 features a mechanical hinge, which make the flex light and easy. They also have a very light weight construction that is more agile on the bike. It still uses the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2...
Forma Adventure Low Boots
Based on the excellent Forma Adventure (one of our favorite models), the Adventure Low has some unique features that make them more comfortable and user-friendly. They retain enough height and clamping to offer support at the ankle, but will work with ANY pants. They are also ultra light, 2lbs each. They are super easy to walk in, comfortable, a...