- Bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle
- New closure system includes 2 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system.
- Closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure
- all buckles are replaceable
- Soft foams surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance
- Upper is constructed from PU coated leather plus medial panel suede leather for superior grip
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility
- Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort
- TPU shin plate and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment
- TPU double density ankles protector on medial side for protection
- Drystar 100% waterproof construction
- Toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper
- PP insole with steel shank for excellent feel and safety
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort and grip
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
- Corozal Drystar boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Forma Terra Evo Boots
The Forma Terra EVO boot has raised the game for serious ADV Boots. Now featuring a mechanical hinge at the ankle, the Terra has lots of protection with great walkability and flex. They have use a premium oil tanned leather, a very rigid lugged WELT sole, lots of protective inserts, and fully waterproof construction. It still stakes out the mid...
Gaerne Balance Oiled Boots
Gaerne Balance boots are an incredible piece of gear. They blend super high quality materials with great fit, good protection, and just enough flex to comfortably wear and walk in, all day.Gaerne probably has the best fit in the world, and the comfort of these is outstanding. The entire upper of the boot is made from 5 pieces, so very few seams....
Gaerne G All-Terrain Boots
The G- All Terrain is basically a Balance Oiled with slightly different leather, and Gore-Tex, all at a great price. We have had great success with the Balance, adding a better level of WP integrity will be a key step up in performance. Like the Balance boots, the G All Terrain blend super high quality construction AND materials - this cannot be...
Forma Adventure Boots
The Forma Adventure Boots are one of our favorite Adventure Touring and Dual Sport boots. Adventures have more support at the ankle, and are taller than other ADV boots we have, at 13.25 inches. Yet, they are softer in the midsole (the exact opposite of the Gaerne Balance Oiled...), and lighter in weight (2.66 lbs for size 11s) and thus also eas...
Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boots
The Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boot is identical in features to the Crossfire SR, except it uses a stitched on welt sole (like most other off road motorcycle boots). The Crossfire SRS is more popular, but overall we feel the TA is a better package. There are several reasons: The Crossfire TA has a wider toebox than the SRS. In fact, it is a WIDE TOEBO...
Forma Adventure Low Boots
The Forma Adventure Low has some unique features that make them more comfortable and user-friendly. They retain enough height and clamping to offer support at the ankle, but will work with ANY pants. They are also ultra light, 2lbs each. They are super easy to walk in, comfortable, and have a nice, wide fit. Soles are grippy and help to walk on ...
Sidi X-3 Boots
The Sidi X-3 is their mid-range model, and this is the welt sole version, which we prefer for its better fit and feel. The X-3 features a mechanical hinge, which make the flex light and easy. They also have a very light weight construction that is more agile on the bike. It still uses the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2...
Forma Boulder Boots
These Forma Boulders are intended as a trials boot. However, much like the Gaerne Balance Oiled, they work well for ADV and dual sport use. They are spectacularly comfortable and have amazing fit, especially in the ankle area. They are constructed with excellent nubuck suede leather, a Goodyear welt sole, simple pattern.....and excellent build q...
Sidi Crossfire 3 TA Boots
Our favorite boot in the Sidi line. The Sidi Crossfire 3 TA is identical in features to the SR, except it features a sewn on welt sole. This different sole construction improves the fit (more wide) and the feel (easier to walk in), Otherwise it has all the same features as the SRS version. Most importantly, the Crossfire 3 has a mechanism in the...
Sidi Crossfire 3 TA Boots SALE
Our favorite boot in the Sidi line, and also a Sidi boot with a WIDE TOEBOX. The Sidi Crossfire 3 TA is identical in features to the SR, except it features a sewn on welt sole. This different sole construction improves the fit (more wide) and the feel (easier to walk in), Otherwise it has all the same features as the SRS version. Most importantl...
Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots
A technical and durable touring boot brimming with intelligent design features, the Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots are ideally suited to long days in the saddle. With 100% weatherproofing provided by a GTX liner, integrated protection systems and superb comfort and flexibility features the Toucan Boots are indispensable for rugged roads. The ...
Sidi X-3 Enduro Boots
New lugged Enduro sole version of the Sidi X-3. The X-3 features a mechanical hinge, which make the flex light and easy. They also have a very light weight construction that is more agile on the bike. It still uses the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2, along with the same cam lock buckles, Cambrelle inner lining, heel an...