Improve rider endurance and comfort by taking the weight out of a backpack and putting it on your motorcycle. Specifically designed to carry just the essentials needed for a day trip or trail ride, the MoJavi Saddlebag is the slim, trim bag for inner tubes, tools, fluids and other save-a-ride necessities.
- Volume: 12 liters (2 x 6 liter side pockets)
- Side Pocket Dimensions: 4 in. deep x 16 in. long x 7 in. wide
- Super tough truckers tarp vinyl coated polyester
- Water-resistant YKK zippers
- Military-spec fasteners
- Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower attachments
- Nylike webbing compression straps with aluminum cam buckles
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Giant Loop Zigzag Handlebar Bag
The smallest bag that Giant Loop offers for when you only need the bare bones essentials. Hold small items like your wallet, phone, registration or insurance and various other small items. Can also be strapped to a backpack or belt. Backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell and ballistic nylon S...
Giant Loop Roll Top Fender Bag
The Giant Loop Roll-top Fender Bag is RF-welded, 100% waterproof and dustproof with a 3-liter capacity. Enough room to carry a full set of tire irons, a spare tube, 2-liter fuel canister or anything else riders might need to secure to the plastic fender of virtually any dirt bike. Features new large radius hooks for a dead solid mount on virtual...
Wolfman Tool Roll
This handy storage case for needed tools will fit in any Wolfman bag, including the Enduro Tool Bag. 11 Tool Slots using elastic for a secure hold Mesh pocket for nuts, bolts and loose items Tool flap doubles as work mat Quick Release Buckle closure Dimensions: Width: 17" / 43cm Height: 9" / 23cm with an 8 1/2" / 21.5cm overflap that doubles ...
Wolfman Enduro Tank Bag
The Wolfman Enduro Tankbag is our recommended tank bag option for small dual sport and enduro bikes. It is a SMALL bag (capacity 6 Liters), well suited to most all single cylinder bikes, especially ones with upward sloping tanks like the Honda XR650, Suzuki DR650, DRZ400, most orange bikes, and a buncha others. The innovative design allows the b...
Wolfman Enduro Tool Bag
This 2-liter bag mounts on the rear fender with a bolt-on plastic plate that stabilizes the bag with hook-and-loop fabric. Compression straps and sturdy construction further add stability. The bag itself is easily removed so you can carry your tools right to the job. Includes mounting base designed to be hard-mounted -- bolted -- to the rear fen...
Wolfman Enduro Fender Bag
The Enduro Fender Bag was designed to carry spare tubes on the front fender. 1" webbing, steel gutter hooks and ballistic nylon construction make a stable, durable bag that stays put. Tested on the grueling Colorado 500! Note: Many front fenders are only durable enough to carry the weight of a tube or two, not heavy items. Also, the Enduro Fende...