- All new ankle pivot system is designed to have a hard limit of foot/ankle hyperextension.
- Sidi has upgraded the entire SRS sole system on the Crossfire 3 SRS boot. New sole boat features a more cupped and thicker design so the rider's foot rests deeper into the sole system. This change gives more engagement between the boots upper and sole in manufacturing which will extend the boots lifespan. This change also creates a firmer sole than any other Crossfire boot.
- Replaceable by hand tools, the new Dovetail SRS anti-skid rubber sole covers the arch area of the sole. Toe and heel areas on the new Dovetail SRS sole are now a permanent part of the Crossfire 3 SRS.
- A laminated Technomicro is used as the base material in all areas.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf or knee brace system!
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- New inner boot gaiter has a larger circumference than the Crossfire 2 making for a tight seal around the rider's lower leg no matter which knee brace system may be used. Upper inside of the gaiter features an anti-heat suede protection-grip panel.
- Removable arch support.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- An all new rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel hold the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering added protection.
- Replaceable, sleek, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps.
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point (by a screw). This allows an easy closure and the buckles can adapt to the rider's position as they pivot on the mounting screw as the rider changes position on the bike.
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact.
- The complete central strap system can be easily replaced.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- Sidi patented replaceable shin plate.
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Innovative Dual Flex System upper offers the industry's best fit, especially with knee braces!
- Assembled and replaceable boot leg is stitch free!
- Replaceable inner kick starter/foot peg nylon guard on the inside area of both boots.
- The boot leg is fully assembled with screws, is stitch-free and entirely replaceable.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Forma Terra Evo Boots
The Forma Terra EVO boot has raised the game for serious ADV Boots. Now featuring a mechanical hinge at the ankle, the Terra has lots of protection with great walkability and flex. They have use a premium oil tanned leather, a very rigid lugged WELT sole, lots of protective inserts, and fully waterproof construction. It still stakes out the mid...
Gaerne Balance Oiled Boots
Gaerne Balance boots are an incredible piece of gear. They blend super high quality materials with great fit, good protection, and just enough flex to comfortably wear and walk in, all day.Gaerne probably has the best fit in the world, and the comfort of these is outstanding. The entire upper of the boot is made from 5 pieces, so very few seams....
Gaerne G All-Terrain Boots
The G- All Terrain is basically a Balance Oiled with slightly different leather, and Gore-Tex, all at a great price. We have had great success with the Balance, adding a better level of WP integrity will be a key step up in performance. Like the Balance boots, the G All Terrain blend super high quality construction AND materials - this cannot be...
Forma Adventure Boots
The Forma Adventure Boots are one of our favorite Adventure Touring and Dual Sport boots. Adventures have more support at the ankle, and are taller than other ADV boots we have, at 13.25 inches. Yet, they are softer in the midsole (the exact opposite of the Gaerne Balance Oiled...), and lighter in weight (2.66 lbs for size 11s) and thus also eas...
Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boots
The Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boot is identical in features to the Crossfire SR, except it uses a stitched on welt sole (like most other off road motorcycle boots). The Crossfire SRS is more popular, but overall we feel the TA is a better package. There are several reasons: The Crossfire TA has a wider toebox than the SRS. In fact, it is a WIDE TOEBO...
Forma Adventure Low Boots
The Forma Adventure Low has some unique features that make them more comfortable and user-friendly. They retain enough height and clamping to offer support at the ankle, but will work with ANY pants. They are also ultra light, 2lbs each. They are super easy to walk in, comfortable, and have a nice, wide fit. Soles are grippy and help to walk on ...
Sidi X-3 Boots
The Sidi X-3 is their mid-range model, and this is the welt sole version, which we prefer for its better fit and feel. The X-3 features a mechanical hinge, which make the flex light and easy. They also have a very light weight construction that is more agile on the bike. It still uses the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2...
Sidi Crossfire 3 TA Boots
Our favorite boot in the Sidi line. The Sidi Crossfire 3 TA is identical in features to the SR, except it features a sewn on welt sole. This different sole construction improves the fit (more wide) and the feel (easier to walk in), Otherwise it has all the same features as the SRS version. Most importantly, the Crossfire 3 has a mechanism in the...
Forma Boulder Boots
These Forma Boulders are intended as a trials boot. However, much like the Gaerne Balance Oiled, they work well for ADV and dual sport use. They are spectacularly comfortable and have amazing fit, especially in the ankle area. They are constructed with excellent nubuck suede leather, a Goodyear welt sole, simple pattern.....and excellent build q...
Sidi Crossfire 3 TA Boots SALE
Our favorite boot in the Sidi line, and also a Sidi boot with a WIDE TOEBOX. The Sidi Crossfire 3 TA is identical in features to the SR, except it features a sewn on welt sole. This different sole construction improves the fit (more wide) and the feel (easier to walk in), Otherwise it has all the same features as the SRS version. Most importantl...
Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots
A technical and durable touring boot brimming with intelligent design features, the Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots are ideally suited to long days in the saddle. With 100% weatherproofing provided by a GTX liner, integrated protection systems and superb comfort and flexibility features the Toucan Boots are indispensable for rugged roads. The ...
Sidi X-3 Enduro Boots
New lugged Enduro sole version of the Sidi X-3. The X-3 features a mechanical hinge, which make the flex light and easy. They also have a very light weight construction that is more agile on the bike. It still uses the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2, along with the same cam lock buckles, Cambrelle inner lining, heel an...