The RANGER 3 is a go-to light pack for fast and 1-3 hours riding. It has a VERY slim profile, and does not bounce at all. Features a removable tool pocket. We love these packs.
- 3L cargo capacity
- 2,0L Elite hydration system with plug-n-play coupling
- Weight: 425g *ex. bladder
- PATENTED NDM harness technology
- Quick-removable organizer compartment (wide opening)
- Water resistant smartphone pocket
- Twin port exit for tube from H2O-compartment
- Tube port compatible with HHF kit
- Multi size adjustable: M-XL (Chest 84-120cm)
- Unisex fit
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Nac Pak
Our favorite Klim Pack. The redesigned Nac Pak is redesigned for bigger days of riding with enhanced ergonomics to keep you going longer. With the perfect combination of cargo capacity, accessory carrying capacity, quick access and intelligent tool storage, the Nac Pak is the bag riders continue to rely on. The redesigned Nac Pak carries your es...
Klim Nac Pack w Shape Shift 3L Hydrapak
Klim Nac Pack with special HydraPak Shap-Shift 3L bladder included. The proven Nac Pack is redesigned for bigger days of riding with enhanced ergonomics to keep you going longer. With the perfect combination of cargo capacity, accessory carrying capacity, quick access and intelligent tool storage, the Nac Pack is the bag riders continue to rely ...
Klim Krew Pak
The Krew Pak is Klim's largest capacity riding backpack, super technical and super trick. Designed specifically for backcountry excursions, its layout facilitates quick access to your gear. It has a removable tool pouch (a really good one), that integrates into the removable belt, that cam be worn separately. Also has a hydration pouch, avalanch...
Answer Frontier Vest
Mass centralization is a term often used to describe the features of a new motorcycle but is also a term that can be applied to riding tools and supplies. Over-stuffed backpacks put an incredible strain on the rider’s shoulders and back, the Frontier Vest helps to evenly distribute the load over a wider area. Answer set out to build the worlds t...
USWE Tanker 16 Off Road Backpack
The Tanker16 is a hydration-compatible pack with a 16 liter cargo capacity. Good for longer rides. Does not include bladder, that can be purchased separately here: USWE Bladders. Volume: 16 liters Weight: 826 g., ex. bladder Patented No Dancing Monkey™ harness technology No More Dancing Monkey harness system.Tech mesh back panel Organizer compa...
USWE Ranger 9 Hydration Pack
With 9 liter of storage capacity and 3 liters of water, the RANGER 9 is designed for the all day adventures. The solid 4-point suspension harness keeps the pack exactly where its intended - secure on your back. 9L cargo capacity 3,0L Elite hydration system with plug-n-play coupling Weight: 563g *ex. bladder PATENTED NDM harness technology Organ...
USWE Quick-Seal Coupling Set
Quick-seal coupling for a quick and spillproof removal of drink tube allowing you to refill your hydration bladder without rerouting your drink tube through your hydration pack. This coupling set also fits the USWE Helmet Hands-Free Kit. Outside diameter 7.5 mm Includes both male and female coupling
USWE Helmet Hands-Free Kit
The Helmet Hands-Free Kit gives the rider quick access to hydration inside the helmet. It's 100% hands-free, making it easier and safer to hydrate while riding. Hands-free hydration means the rider will drink more frequently, staying hydrated and focused.Fits full-face helmets with removable/washable race fit inner liner; check our instructions ...
USWE Outlander Pack 9 Liter
Outlander 9L is a slim all-day hydration backpack with 9 liters of storage capacity and a 3.0 liter hydration bladder. The pack has a total of 8 smart storage pockets for your personal gear and food. It's slim profile, Shape-Shift bladder, and 4-point harness, make this pack a favorite amongst athletes. Race Suspension - NDM technology 4-Point ...
USWE Explorer 26 Backpack
The Explorer 26 is the game changer for those heavy all day long adventures. It provides an outstanding fit like no other pack in this class, loaded with organization compartments, it's well ventilated and weather secure with included hidden rain cover. Built on a new heavy-duty chassis, it offers plenty of cargo capacity for all your gear, with...
Klim Shape Shift Hydrapak Bladder
Smart design, meet peak performance – also known as the Shape-Shift Reservoir. Our time-tested creation for hydration on the go, it can take a serious beating, it fits nicely in most packs and it’s fully reversible for easy cleaning. Durable, dependable form and function. SHAPE-SHIFT BAFFLE LOCKS FOR A SLIM PROFILE AND INCREASED STABILIZATION; ...
Klim Quench Pak
Klim's lightest pack. They built the Quench Pak to be light and fast and keep you hydrated without weighing you down. Equally at home on the race circuit as mountain single track, carry your water with you without restricting your range of motion or weighing you down. 1.5” x 9” x 15” LOW PROFILE HYDRATION BACKPACK INCLUDED 1.5L / 2L KLIM HYDRAP...