Fit, weight and performance are the three most important features in any motocross gear, the Trinity collection has tested at the highest levels in all three categories. Utilizing over 40 years of experience in combination with extensive research, development and testing, Answer has truly met the initial directive to build the lightest, most comfortable and highest performance kit on the market
- 320-denier multi-weave 4-way stretch nylon knee panels
- Durable, 900-denier poly seat panel
- Drum-dyed and de-bossed leather inner knee panels
- Interwoven aramid inner leg heat barriers
- Mesh lower leg panel allows for unobstructed air flow
- Adjustable internal waist fitting system
- Integrated knee and thigh TPR system with mesh-air flow panels
- Laser cut ventilation panels
- Strategically engineered stretch channels add support without limiting flexibility
- Double and triple stitching throughout
- Fade-resistant, sublimated panels and graphics
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Answer Frontier Vest
Mass centralization is a term often used to describe the features of a new motorcycle but is also a term that can be applied to riding tools and supplies. Over-stuffed backpacks put an incredible strain on the rider’s shoulders and back, the Frontier Vest helps to evenly distribute the load over a wider area. Answer set out to build the worlds t...
Answer AR5 Gloves
The Answer AR5 is a great-fitting, very protective off road glove that is TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE. The d3o knuckle pad is great for trees, roost, etc. yet the glove flexes well. We really like this model. Great glove for serious DS or long distance off road. Articulated D30® knuckle protector pad Light internal palm pad with silicone finger gr...
Answer AR4 Gloves
Answer AR4 Glove - Off road glove with amazing fit and medium protection. BOMBER Recommended. Stamped foam top-hand construction for padding and comfort Heat sealed cuff less edge enhances overall fit Laser perforated palm holes promote airflow Silicon printed finger tip graphics improve lever traction and overall grip
Answer Taiga XC Pant
These are BOMBER tested and awesome. Built for those chilly days, the Taiga XC is the first gear we have seen that rivals Klim for durability, fit, and quality. Just holding these in your hands, the premium materials and rugged construction are immediately felt. We tested ours on a 61 mile mix of slab, fast two-track, and rough singletrack, on a...
Answer Taiga Jersey
This is a winner. The Taiga Jersey is like a cross between a cool weather pullover and a jersey. Built for those chilly days in spring and fall where temps vary. We tested ours on a fall mix of slab, two track, and rough singletrack, and loved it. Taiga XC provides a balance of wind protection and breathability by allowing the rider to regulate ...
Answer Thick Moto Socks
Technical motocross socks in thick version to offer maximum shock absorption, and better boot fit. We like that they are plain black and do not look like clown socks.
Answer Thin Moto Socks
THIN Technical motocross socks that gives more sensitivity through the boot for better feel of control levers. S/M fits shoe size 5-9; L/XL fits shoe size 9-13
Answer Tall Moto Socks
28 in. technical motocross socks offer maximum shock absorption, warmth and comfort.
Answer Men's Standard Socks
Woven arch support and instep relief for foot expansion. Shin and ankle padding with 3D woven toe and heel cap. CoolMax blend Isolated graphic print Terry-loop cushioning
Answer Men's AR2 Gloves
Strapless glove enclosure system features an ergonomic cinch, locking glove in place. Cuffless, non-bulky slip-on construction Articulated shape locks glove in place Ventilated palm construction with silicone fingertip grippers One piece Ax Suede (0.75 mm) palm panel Ergonomic thumb panel provides true grip
Answer Men's AR3 Gloves
Our favorite off road glove. These are ultra simple and light, but have great materials. The curve built in to the glove is perfect. BOMBER Recommended. Ultra-lightweight materials provide an un-compromised level of comfort and mobility. Top adjustable wrist closure helps reduce palm bunching Tuff palm panel improves bike connectivity Screen pr...
Answer Men's Taiga Gloves
The Taiga Glove is the ultimate in cold weather offroad riding gloves. Often times, waterproof and insulated cold weather gloves are too bulky and do not allow for feel of the controls. The Taiga glove differs from most by balancing flexibility and insulation levels. Featuring an ultra thin palm pad, insulation and waterproofing, the Taiga Glove...