Fit, weight and performance are the three most important features in any motocross gear, the Trinity collection has tested at the highest levels in all three categories. Utilizing over 40 years of experience in combination with extensive research, development and testing, Answer has truly met the initial directive to build the lightest, most comfortable and highest performance kit on the market
- 320-denier multi-weave 4-way stretch nylon knee panels
- Durable, 900-denier poly seat panel
- Drum-dyed and de-bossed leather inner knee panels
- Interwoven aramid inner leg heat barriers
- Mesh lower leg panel allows for unobstructed air flow
- Adjustable internal waist fitting system
- Integrated knee and thigh TPR system with mesh-air flow panels
- Laser cut ventilation panels
- Strategically engineered stretch channels add support without limiting flexibility
- Double and triple stitching throughout
- Fade-resistant, sublimated panels and graphics
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Answer Taiga XC Pant
These are BOMBER tested and awesome. Underrated and overbuilt. We love them. Built for those chilly days, the Taiga XC is the first gear we have seen that rivals Klim for durability, fit, and quality. Just holding these in your hands, the premium materials and rugged construction are immediately felt. We tested ours on a 61 mile mix of slab, fas...
Answer AR5 Gloves
These gloves are awesome, and now on sale for 30% OFF.The Answer AR5 is a great-fitting, very protective off road glove that is TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE. The curve is amazing, and they fit flawlessly. d3o knuckle pad is great for trees, roost, etc. yet the glove flexes well. Great glove for serious DS or long distance off road. We really like thi...
Answer Taiga Jersey
This is a winner. The Taiga Jersey is like a cross between a cool weather pullover and a jersey. Built for those chilly days in spring and fall where temps vary. We tested ours on a fall mix of slab, two track, and rough singletrack, and loved it. Taiga XC provides a balance of wind protection and breathability by allowing the rider to regulate ...
Answer Frontier Vest
Mass centralization is a term often used to describe the features of a new motorcycle but is also a term that can be applied to riding tools and supplies. Over-stuffed backpacks put an incredible strain on the rider’s shoulders and back, the Frontier Vest helps to evenly distribute the load over a wider area. Answer set out to build the worlds t...
Answer Men's A18 Syncron Air Jersey
Mesh Vented version of the Answer Synchron Jersey. Completely perforated. Performance moisture-wicking fabrics? Fade-free sublimated graphics? Self-fabric collar? Stretch polyester cuffs and extra long tail
Answer A18 Elite Pants
The Elite line was designed to have the perfect blend of fit and function for today’s rider at a mid-level price point. An all new fit, performance materials and high-end features makes this a must have for any rider. Premium high-strength nylon and polyester fabrics Genuine leather knees? Ratchet buckle and adjustable waistband Premium stretch...
Answer Men's Standard Socks
Woven arch support and instep relief for foot expansion. Shin and ankle padding with 3D woven toe and heel cap. CoolMax blend Isolated graphic print Terry-loop cushioning
Answer Men's A18 Syncron Pants
If you are looking for a good pant at a BOMBER price, this is it. High-strength nylon and polyester fabrics High performance durable nylon inner knees Ratchet buckle Premium stretch panels Attack position pre-shaped knees
Answer A18 Elite Jersey
The Elite line was designed to have the perfect blend of fit and function for today’s rider at a mid-level price point. An all new fit, performance materials and high-end features makes this a must-have for any rider. Premium, moisture-wicking fabrics Fade-free sublimated graphics? Composite collar? Lycra cuffs, extra-long tail
Answer Men's AR1 Gloves
Premium stretch fabric panels which allow movement with minimal restriction, while providing superior comfort. Multiple stretch fabrics optimize fit and comfort Durable synthetic leather palm support Light palm padding helps cushion impacts Ultra-soft rubber closure strap allows for full wrist flexibility without resistance Amara #2 thumb guard...
Answer Youth A18 Syncron Air Pants 28w
The Syncron Air line was created for the rider who likes to stay cool while riding in warm temperatures. Based off our very popular Syncron platform, main fabrics have been changed to mesh panels to allow for optimal ventilation. High-strength nylon and polyester fabrics High-performance durable nylon inner knees Ratchet buckle Premium stretch ...
Answer Frontier Vest Review
Answer Frontier Vest Review is a great alternative to a backpack, as it helps to evenly distribute the load over a wider area.